The drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I looked at my phone this morning, to see I've sent myself a text saying "YO dude you have toothache rmember"

Apparently I came home, my girlfriend asked why I'd gotten so drunk, so my answer was that I had toothache and I got drunk to take my mind off it.

Genius!

I looked at my phone this morning, to see I've sent myself a text saying "YO dude you have toothache rmember"

Apparently I came home, my girlfriend asked why I'd gotten so drunk, so my answer was that I had toothache and I got drunk to take my mind off it.

Genius!

That is magic

I haven't been drunk since the Bolton game when Velios scored!

Christ being a grown up is boring man

Suffering Christ.

No mate, not proper work. Doing the school run now, then got a briefing at 10 about a job in Egypt I'm on on Friday. The project manager will **** a kitten when she sees the state of me.

Apparently I woke Mrs Jock up at half 3 demanding she made me cheese on toast.

Hahaha keep your bitch in line ffs!!!

I drank a ridiculous amount last night due to a 40 year old woman buying me drinks all night. I think she was trying to rape me. Luckily for me, I got kicked out of the bar for being too drunk. I made it home safely. I think.

Really feeling it today. Worst hangover ever. This must be what death feels like.

BT is a drinking machine. I had about 6 beers last night followed by a Kebab. Felt horrific. 6 pints FFS. I was on the local ales all evening

Drank most of a wine bottle, then prolly had six pints and six girlie drinks. Need to check my account balace, really.

I drank a ridiculous amount last night due to a 40 year old woman buying me drinks all night. I think she was trying to rape me. Luckily for me, I got kicked out of the bar for being too drunk. I made it home safely. I think.

Really feeling it today. Worst hangover ever. This must be what death feels like.

Bad enough to pledge never drinking again?

BT is a drinking machine. I had about 6 beers last night followed by a Kebab. Felt horrific. 6 pints FFS. I was on the local ales all evening

I was getting drip fed exotic drink all night.

I had this beer, called tiger beer, it comes in a tall, thin glass. I remember this because apparently I stole it. I woke up with the glass on my bedside table.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back