The end of Hibbo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Really? He's a devoted local lad who has constantly put in 100% over the years. We have moved on enough that he isn't probably even good enough for a back up now but to refer to him like that is pathetic.
He's an extremely lucky millionaire, spent over a decade as a professional footballer and still looks like he terrified of having the ball at his feet, he's the sort of RB you get in sunday league, too small for CH and too gash to play anywhere else. He's never been up to scratch for me, I've never enjoyed watching him play, and he doesn't get a pass based on the geography of his birthplace

If it is the end, then he can go out, with his head held high, knowing that he's given his best for the club. A local lad, a blue through and through, and been with us since he was a kid, okay, he's mega Gash, but he's been a good servant, and always gave a good bit of stability, in the early Moyes days.

He was awful, but wasn't his fault he got picked. Cheers Hibbo. You big Shoe.

He's an extremely lucky millionaire, spent over a decade as a professional footballer and still looks like he terrified of having the ball at his feet, he's the sort of RB you get in sunday league, too small for CH and too gash to play anywhere else. He's never been up to scratch for me, I've never enjoyed watching him play, and he doesn't get a pass based on the geography of his birthplace

Used to nail Ronaldo every year to be fair. He's a good defender, continently reliable in the PL, to my mind he still has something to offer given our games next year!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back