The Everton Board Thread 2014/15

Is it time for change?

• I'm happy with the way thing are. Kenwright and the Board should stay.

• Kenwright and the board need to go. We need change.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Truth of the matter is we are a huge club historically but not up with the mordern times. We are stuck between being behind the top four on and off the pitch but ahead of the bottom 10 clubs, stoke, palace etc.

As far as the board go, i do belive they are looking for investment but not prioritising a sale, unless someone comes along with more money than sense. We may not get a Abramovich but i also wouldnt want a random american such as the villa owner, people need to understand that people like lerner are investors (again something bill is looking for) they sold the likes of Young, Milner and Downing for profit and didnt reinvest the money. I think in a ideal world bill wants to be like Daniel Levy, backed by money but with a managerial business role in the company to guide the ship.

Truth of the matter is we are a huge club historically but not up with the mordern times. We are stuck between being behind the top four on and off the pitch but ahead of the bottom 10 clubs, stoke, palace etc.

As far as the board go, i do belive they are looking for investment but not prioritising a sale, unless someone comes along with more money than sense. We may not get a Abramovich but i also wouldnt want a random american such as the villa owner, people need to understand that people like lerner are investors (again something bill is looking for) they sold the likes of Young, Milner and Downing for profit and didnt reinvest the money. I think in a ideal world bill wants to be like Daniel Levy, backed by money but with a managerial business role in the company to guide the ship.

Lerner has out way more money into Villa than this board.

The players you all mention he stumped up the cash for in the first place

Yep been that way for 2 decades and will be for the future till he lets go of the train set.

Lerner has out way more money into Villa than this board.

The players you all mention he stumped up the cash for in the first place

My point being with Lerner is that he is a investor, he bought the players then sold them for profit, he invested money and got a return on it. If Everton fans think we will get a investor who just throws money into the club for no return, are in for a shock. We all pray we will get a Abramovich or a Sheik but it is highly unlikely.

My point being with Lerner is that he is a investor, he bought the players then sold them for profit, he invested money and got a return on it. If Everton fans think we will get a investor who just throws money into the club for no return, are in for a shock. We all pray we will get a Abramovich or a Sheik but it is highly unlikely.
You are so full of contradictions here you really should consider politics mate.
Let me ask you. Are you in favour of the Board looking for an investor and not for a sale?

Sorry, has someone mentioned on here about palace now on the verge of a takeover ? US business man
No mate. Because nobody is buying football clubs these days...

http://www.theguardian.com/football...alace-takeover-nearing-completion-josh-harris

Worth 2.6 billion...lovely. Just lovely.

images

Last edited:

Kenwright won't sell now with the new TV money he would be daft to. As long as we stay in the prem he will make money.
More concerning is that supporter base doesn't seem to care any more. He has achieved the improbable in sucking any ambition we great supporters had right out of the club. Damn shame.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back