The Everton Board Thread 2014/15

Is it time for change?

• I'm happy with the way thing are. Kenwright and the Board should stay.

• Kenwright and the board need to go. We need change.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm very sure Martin O'Neill spent a lot of money at Villa. Who can forget Bent?

I dont think Bent was a bad player at the time, didnt we go to Charlton for Darren and coming back with Marcus ? lol

Or we could have the biggest blue in the universe and his merry men for 16 years who have invested a grand amount of zero into Everton. Sold the trainings grounds we had and now lease a training facility circa 1.2 million a year and expected to pay in the region of 15 milllion if we want to purchase. For, a facility that had a 7 million M&E cost.

16 years for a new stadium and all we have got back is a marquee in the park end. All hail Bill the proud winner of the Howard Kendall award and Goodison Hall of famer to boot. A club legend.

Harsh that...It,s not easy you know spending SKY,s money every summer, the yearly bridging loans with the high interest rates and then having to get up and explain yourself to the AGM each year.

The board could just walk away from us and leave us with an old ground, an empty trophy cabinet after 20 yrs and a new owner.

Where has the rage gone?I remember after a home game during Howard Kendalls last spell as manager there was a demonstration against Peter Johnston right on the Goodison pitch after the final whistle.We've had 15 going 16 years of Bill Kenwrights stale and uninspired leadership.Im not happy with Everton being a club content with selling it's best assets.When will we have some leadership at board level again where competing at the top table again and winning trophies is the number one priority?

When we have the money to do so

Getting the new ground sorted is a must

If we can get a new ground and regularly fill it, we'll be a more attractive prospect for potential new buyers. Hope then is that the new buyer is prepared to put money into the club, so we can buy top players while also being able to hang on to the decent ones we already have

When we have the money to do so

Getting the new ground sorted is a must

If we can get a new ground and regularly fill it, we'll be a more attractive prospect for potential new buyers. Hope then is that the new buyer is prepared to put money into the club, so we can buy top players while also being able to hang on to the decent ones we already have
Doesn't seem to have stopped Crystal Palace finding new owners. But then of course they genuinely wanted to sell, not just want more investment for the owner to retain ownership.

£217m of his own money put into the club, that amount could build us a boss new stadium in cash with no grants.

Heaven forbid such a bad man would want to take over out club

HE must be a great businessman...he's asking less for the club than he's put into it.......oh I see...he wants his money back as well.....

HE must be a great businessman...he's asking less for the club than he's put into it.......oh I see...he wants his money back as well.....

Kenwright wants a 600% return on his investment, they're still not in the same ball park.

Let's not forget in Kenwrights own words he went to die diligence with a guy who lived in a 1 bed at

Kenwright wants a 600% return on his investment, they're still not in the same ball park.

Let's not forget in Kenwrights own words he went to die diligence with a guy who lived in a 1 bed at

Please explain your figures.With evidence.This infamous bedsit guy was recommended by a now disgraced 'fixer' and it was BK who saw through him.'Due diligence' is what sorts the wheat from the chaff. Re 'percentages' you must also understand that inflation in the business of football is at a much greater rate than national economic inflation. I love the way, in their desperation to have a dig at BK, people conveniently forget that whatever Everton is sold for(and no one knows this figure), Bill will only recieve a payment based on the percentage of shares he owns. The way people talk(or are prepared to believe) you would think that every penny that is paid for Everton(whenever!) goes into BK's back pocket.

Please explain your figures.With evidence.This infamous bedsit guy was recommended by a now disgraced 'fixer' and it was BK who saw through him.'Due diligence' is what sorts the wheat from the chaff. Re 'percentages' you must also understand that inflation in the business of football is at a much greater rate than national economic inflation. I love the way, in their desperation to have a dig at BK, people conveniently forget that whatever Everton is sold for(and no one knows this figure), Bill will only recieve a payment based on the percentage of shares he owns. The way people talk(or are prepared to believe) you would think that every penny that is paid for Everton(whenever!) goes into BK's back pocket.

Sorry it's a 700% return. That's from the man Kenwright himself has said is involved with trying to sell the club.

No desperation here mate I'm using quotes for my evidence. I haven't said or even inferred that he gets every penny, hence why I used a percentage in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back