The Everton Board Thread 2014/15

Is it time for change?

• I'm happy with the way thing are. Kenwright and the Board should stay.

• Kenwright and the board need to go. We need change.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"@KarlOrmond: Everton have spent £270,000,000 since last winning a trophy. More than any other team in Europe without winning a trophy.”

If that's true, some serious questions need to be asked of the current board as most of that spending was by them.

"@KarlOrmond: Everton have spent £270,000,000 since last winning a trophy. More than any other team in Europe without winning a trophy.”

If that's true, some serious questions need to be asked of the current board as most of that spending was by them.

In fact, that would make Kenwright the least successful chairman of all time in terms of silverware returned for money spent

£270,000,000 in twenty years? How much have we raised in player sales in those twenty years?

Added a third option mate.....

With "I'm unhappy with the way things are. Kenwright and the Board will stay"?

Muddy the waters.

Outcome is irrelevant, the poll is to measure sentiment and it was a exact copy of last seasons poll for a comparative. Now there's a variable that's a bit, 'meh'.

With "I'm unhappy with the way things are. Kenwright and the Board will stay"?

Muddy the waters.

Outcome is irrelevant, the poll is to measure sentiment and it was a exact copy of last seasons poll for a comparative. Now there's a variable that's a bit, 'meh'.

Happy to delete.........

wanders off, takes ball home....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back