The Everton Board Thread (Inc. Bill Kenwright / Blue Union)

Is it time for Change...???

• Kenwright an the Board out, We need Change.

Votes: 503 80.0%
  • Im Happy with the way thing are. Kenwright an the Board should stay

Votes: 126 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Laughing. Don't be ridiculous.

The transcript loses any credibility whatsoever, and becomes farcical if it was recited from memory. Any quote is susceptible to being manipulated, and to be fair, would naturally be so, to meet the agenda they're clearly and unashamedly pushing.

I replied to the press release within 5 minutes asking where the audio was.... surprisingly, no reply.

the meeting lasted 3 1/2 hrs as well, so they remembered a lot.

Just so you lids no, I have resigned from Evertonians for Change. If you want details you can check my blog on NSNO. If anyone wants to talk to me about it can you do so via PM as I won't be commenting on The Blue Union in general on forums out of respect for the people still involved.

Just so you lids no, I have resigned from Evertonians for Change. If you want details you can check my blog on NSNO. If anyone wants to talk to me about it can you do so via PM as I won't be commenting on The Blue Union in general on forums out of respect for the people still involved.

I'm guessing it's because the incredibly tittish and amateurish behaviour since the private meeting with Kenwright hasn't sat too well with you. If so, fair play, and good on you.

Cheers for the work up to that point though, appreciated.

Fair play mate.

Stick with GOT though eh. :)

I heard you took some stick, out of order. Idiots on both sides mate, I thought you always came across as a reasoned.

Sad news to hear.

I took a few days off from all the forums lads to clear my head and take stock. I never joined GOT to campaign and always for the banter so will be sticking around.

I took a few days off from all the forums lads to clear my head and take stock. I never joined GOT to campaign and always for the banter so will be sticking around.

Glad to hear this, dont let the tits get you down mate, I certaintly couldnt of done what you did neither could half the loud mouth blerts on the net.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back