The Everton Board Thread (Inc. Bill Kenwright / Blue Union)

Is it time for Change...???

• Kenwright an the Board out, We need Change.

Votes: 503 80.0%
  • Im Happy with the way thing are. Kenwright an the Board should stay

Votes: 126 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's interesting. At least someone followed this up.

The Board press release claim there is a recording, and Blue Union won't make it public other than in (redacted/edited) transcript.

I thought that people wanted TRANSPARENCY? :lol: This is laughable.

People wanted transparency as to what Bill's head is thinking/saying and got it in spades.

I couldn't give a flying one about transparency from a fans grouping, they've done what was required now and should stick to a media campaign to oust this speculative investor board. Further dialogue with a serial lying fantasist won't help anyone.

People wanted transparency as to what Bill's head is thinking/saying and got it in spades.

I couldn't give a flying one about transparency from a fans grouping, they've done what was required now and should stick to a media campaign to oust this speculative investor board. Further dialogue with a serial lying fantasist won't help anyone.

And there we have it. Their hand is finally revealed.

Instead of DIALOGUE with the club it was a FISHING EXPEDITION ? No?

BOTH AS BAD AS ONE ANOTHER! (BOARD AND BLUE UNION AKA E4C AKA KEIOC AKA all the rest)

Last edited:
You two are the Everton equivalent to a Political extreme right winger and left winger.

You'd declare trees have feelings and the slaughter of cows is genocide and davek would declare masturbation was a sin, and utterly refuse to acknowledge any middle ground.

FFS sign them up and play vellios up front m0ylez!

You two are the Everton equivalent to a Political extreme right winger and left winger.

You'd declare trees have feelings and the slaughter of cows is genocide and davek would declare masturbation was a sin, and utterly refuse to acknowledge any middle ground.

:lol: haha!

Instead of DIALOGUE with the club it was a FISHING EXPEDITION ? No?

BOTH AS BAD AS ONE ANOTHER! (BOARD AND BLUE UNION AKA E4C AKA KEIOC AKA all the rest)

No it was definitely dialogue. You can tell that from the very accurate what I would assume is a tape transcript.

Both as bad.....look at track records....not in my opinion. Criticise Blue Union as much as you like, they're not in charge of our club. If it was up to me, no fans would have dialogue with that board.

No it was definitely dialogue. You can tell that from the very accurate what I would assume is a tape transcript.

Both as bad.....look at track records....not in my opinion. Criticise Blue Union as much as you like, they're not in charge of our club. If it was up to me, no fans would have dialogue with that board.

It was a fishing trip.

The agenda is quite clear. Dave K's put it in print often enough. Lets smash up the club if we can't get what we want.

Whereas the boards track record I've criticised on infrastructure and commercial revenues.

Thats track records for you.

Pretty much my feelings on the matter.

Dave Kelly from KEIOC just there on Radio Merseyside saying this 'recording' business is scurrilous nonsense. Now I have no real pov on the likes of E4C or the People's Group either way, they're Johnny Come Latelys whjo have to prove their worth, but KEIOC have proven their professioalism time and again. If they're standing behind those three fellers that's good enough for me.

Typical of the board and their little helpers (they know who they are) kill the messengers.

Lost me there, posting out DVD's of their fellow blues rioting to lobby support for thier campaign against kirkby - they are not Evertonians as far as i am concerned.

Lost me there, posting out DVD's of their fellow blues rioting - they are not Evertonians as far as i am concerned.

Get over it mate. They were cool-headed, professional and above all spot on when a legion of divvies were cooing over a shed with Batman lights.

Get over it mate. They were cool-headed, professional and above all spot on when a legion of divvies were cooing over a shed with Batman lights.

You missed the part of slurring their own fans and dragging the name of Evertonians through the mud, i would be surprised if their finger tips weren't all over this.

As splinter groups go they are the most detestable - trying to make an existance for themselves by any means necessary, up there in my consideration with that paper that wont be named on here.

You missed the part of slurring their own fans and dragging the name of Evertonians through the mud, i would be surprised if their finger tips weren't all over this.

As splinter groups go they are the most detestable - trying to make an existance for themselves by any means necessary, up there in my consideration with that paper that wont be named on here.

I'd really like to know your view on the chairman of the club who concocted the FSF scam and deceived everyone connected to the club to keep control. Is he detestable too?

Anyway, no use going over the Kirkby stuff again. You lost that war. Move on.

It was a fishing trip.

The agenda is quite clear. Dave K's put it in print often enough. Lets smash up the club if we can't get what we want.

Whereas the boards track record I've criticised on infrastructure and commercial revenues.

Thats track records for you.

DaveK's opinion on Everton matters seems normally 100% spot on, but your belief he controls the agenda for multiple Everton fans groups is a tad weird.

I'd really like to know your view on the chairman of the club who concocted the FSF scam and deceived everyone connected to the club to keep control. Is he detestable too?

Anyway, no use going over the Kirkby stuff again. You lost that war. Move on.

There is a big difference in lieng and i have - no doubt bill does, and then turning on the life blood of the club the fans as KEIOC - actively presenting them publicly as thugs and attempting to destroy their good name. T

If i was i was you, i wouldnt want to get it to it either, i havnt even got into how much they cost the club or the fact they are the reason wedont have AGM either.

They are and as a mod i will belie my true feeling - despicable.

There is a big difference in lieng and i have - no doubt bill does, and then turning on the life blood of the club the fans as KEIOC - actively presenting them publicly as thugs and attempting to destroy their good name. T

If i was i was you, i wouldnt want to get it to it either, i havnt even got into how much they cost the club or the fact they are the reason wedont have AGM either.

Was it not the Kirkby Residents Action Group that tried to air the hooligan video ?

Ha Ha. That's the best one I've heard since I was told the Blue Union had cut Yobo's fee down to £2M.

The tortuous logic applied to reach these conclusions. It's pretty funny in all honesty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back