The Everton Board Thread (Inc. Bill Kenwright / Blue Union)

Is it time for Change...???

• Kenwright an the Board out, We need Change.

Votes: 503 80.0%
  • Im Happy with the way thing are. Kenwright an the Board should stay

Votes: 126 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
6,000 words! How difficult would that be?

The way I see it - and it's as fair a way of putting it as I can - is that you pays your money and takes your choice on this issue: you either believe the version of reality provided by a largely untried and untested and unknown group of fans (apart from Keioc's influence); or you believe Derek Hatton and Bill Kenwright's version of reality.

Or you trust your own head, a head that tells you its not humanly possible to recall EVERY word from such a longish converstation.

I reckon they taped it without Kenwright's knowledge, but that there was also no agreement that they specifically would not tape it, or release it, or anything other than some no-go questions.

6,000 words! How difficult would that be?

Laughing. Don't be ridiculous.

The transcript loses any credibility whatsoever, and becomes farcical if it was recited from memory. Any quote is susceptible to being manipulated, and to be fair, would naturally be so, to meet the agenda they're clearly and unashamedly pushing.

I replied to the press release within 5 minutes asking where the audio was.... surprisingly, no reply.

I think the thing to focus on should be.

Kenwrong isnt actually saying he didnt say any of that, hes just pissed they made it Public.

Smoke and Mirrors, a true Artist.

The transcript loses any credibility whatsoever, and becomes farcical if it was recited from memory. Any quote is susceptible to being manipulated, and to be fair, would naturally be so, to meet the agenda they're clearly and unashamedly pushing.

I replied to the press release within 5 minutes asking where the audio was.... surprisingly, no reply.

That's interesting. At least someone followed this up.

The Board press release claim there is a recording, and Blue Union won't make it public other than in (redacted/edited) transcript.

I thought that people wanted TRANSPARENCY? :lol: This is laughable.

The transcript has stutters, doublespeak, the lot. It's a transcript. It was recorded.

Fight the right battles FFS.

People closer than you or I to this say different...and it's not that difficult to add inflection if you're taking notes in the immediate aftermath of speaking to someone. Anyone who cant do that must have the concentration levels of an infant. As I say, take your choice - there's no definitive proof available here. Blue Union/Deggsy+Bill. You decide.

That's interesting. At least someone followed this up.

The Board press release claim there is a recording, and Blue Union won't make it public other than in (redacted/edited) transcript.

I thought that people wanted TRANSPARENCY? :lol: This is laughable.

If they had any nouse - they would have immediately left the interview upon hearing it wasn't to be recorded and then promoted that very fact

People closer than you or I to this say different...and it's not that difficult to add inflection if you're taking notes in the immediate aftermath of speaking to someone. Anyone who cant do that must have the concentration levels of an infant. As I say, take your choice - there's no definitive proof available here. Blue Union/Deggsy+Bill. You decide.

There actually is definitive proof - a 6,000 word transcript Blue Union posted.

You and Damon are polar opposites but you're both equally pig-headed when it comes to certain common-sense matters.

It doesn't/wouldn't make it farcical it'd make it merely contestable. If you dont accept that then our legal system, for instance, is in disarray. Much/most evidence is recited from memory...is that farcical and inadmissable in the eyes of the law?

Strange assertion mate.

If they had any nouse - they would have immediately left the interview upon hearing it wasn't to be recorded and then promoted that very fact

They've blown a hole through the whole "Transparency" agenda lid. No mistake.

I absolutely distrust Blue Union and the Board. Both lack objectivity. Both in it for themselves and not afraid of manipulating the facts to get it.

There actually is definitive proof - a 6,000 word transcript Blue Union posted.

You and Damon are polar opposites but you're both equally pig-headed when it comes to certain common-sense matters.

I object Sir, you using my name in the same sentence as the other.

I object Sir, you using my name in the same sentence as the other.

You two are the Everton equivalent to a Political extreme right winger and left winger.

You'd declare trees have feelings and the slaughter of cows is genocide and davek would declare masturbation was a sin, and utterly refuse to acknowledge any middle ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back