The Everton Board Thread (Inc. Bill Kenwright / Blue Union)

Is it time for Change...???

• Kenwright an the Board out, We need Change.

Votes: 503 80.0%
  • Im Happy with the way thing are. Kenwright an the Board should stay

Votes: 126 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Not every manager is lucky enough to have millions, I'm one of the managers who is not so I'll work and prepare the players and I know exactly what I'm going to get. A few years ago we had to trade James McFadden and Andy Johnson" - Moyes yesterday.

You were told yesterday that the Vaughan money also went to pay down debt...as was part of the Rooney fee. We were on our arses before he was sold to United.

No he wont. He'll carry on.

You're twisting that, moyes was just pointing out players he's traded for transfers.

Johnson was asked do you want to leave, he said yeah....we bought fellaini with the money.

McFadden wanted to play 1st team football and not on the wing, he wanted to go and we invested that money in players.

Vaughan was NEVER going to make our squad and is made of glass. Deadwood sold because moyes wanted rid. Kenwright did not tell him to sell him or the others to solely fund debt, they were not part of the plan

However, its up to the owner to deligate where the funds went, which is a seperate arguement.

Moyes is not selling players to fund debt. Moyes is selling players he doesnt want. Its kenwright using that money, not him

And I think he would walk if he didn't have control of who went etc.

And there's no way he'd go to united. He's not good enough

Last edited:
I have no problem with us paying off debt if it's for the greater good of the club. What has come out of this is that I'm pretty sure money isn't 'leaking' into pockets. Right now I don't mind us not buying anyone, especially as Barkley fits the cliche of 'like a new signing'. If we'd bought him in from another club the masses would be largely appeased, which kind of sums up their mentality.

Kenwright's claims/complaints regarding Agents rings true. His Scouting/Agents fees show the drain they are to the club.

Hence (my misplaced) outrage when it was less than clear what those fees were...

Why many people want further law to make Football Club finances more transparent. (its being discussed in UK parliament now, and EU is still looking at it)

But that doesn't excuse lack of commercial revenue growth and infrastructure development. From this board.

But that said.

Davek's surprise attack on Moyes was outrageous this morning.

Outrageous and shameful. But then again Dave K has no shame.

Last edited:
Why is there this assumption that Everton have to sell on the cheap because we're skint?

If someone wants a player, Moyes is gonna set the price. They'll either meet it or move on. It's not like Jags will go for 5M because we've got no money. Players are worth what they're worth regardless of the club's financial situation.

I suppose we can demonise Cahill now as well just been on Sky Sports, saying the chairman is great and has loads of bottle.

So just to clarify thats Arteta, Moyes, Cahill - who are now the worse kind of "Uncle Toms" and "apoligists".

Laughing at that ludicrous Moyes interview in the Guardian. Who's he trying to kid that he holds all the cards to play in the sale of players? Are we suppossed to believe he wanted to hand over to the bank the "money raised from the sales of Steven Pienaar, James Vaughan, a former training ground and a £1m loan fee for Yakubu"? He's the well paid hired hand who willingly does the board's dirty work for them.

This feller's turning himself into a clown, and he's storing up trouble for himself by attacking fans for having a go at getting answers to the questions ducked for years about the governance of this club. He should understand that he's not as popular as he thinks he still is and the first serious downturn in form there's going to be queues forming to demand he goes not Kenwright.
Davek you are laughable. You think everything is wrong and nothing is right you are even criticising the people trying to get answer's while all you do is be a keyboard warrior and complain about everything to do with the club and what do you actually do about it NOTHING. I know this i will take moyes opinion over your's any day. And as for people calling for moyes head should results turn bad that would be the fickle lot such as yourselves.

Davek you are laughable. You think everything is wrong and nothing is right you are even criticising the people trying to get answer's while all you do is be a keyboard warrior and complain about everything to do with the club and what do you actually do about it NOTHING. I know this i will take moyes opinion over your's any day. And as for people calling for moyes head should results turn bad that would be the fickle lot such as yourselves.

REP,REP,REP,REP,REP,REP.

Dave Kelly from KEIOC just there on Radio Merseyside saying this 'recording' business is scurrilous nonsense. Now I have no real pov on the likes of E4C or the People's Group either way, they're Johnny Come Latelys whjo have to prove their worth, but KEIOC have proven their professioalism time and again. If they're standing behind those three fellers that's good enough for me.

Typical of the board and their little helpers (they know who they are) kill the messengers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dave Kelly from KEIOC just there on Radio Merseyside saying this 'recording' business is scurrilous nonsense. Now I have no real pov on the likes of E4C or the People's Group either way, they're Johnny Come Latelys whjo have to prove their worth, but KEIOC have proven their professioalism time and again. If they're standing behind those three fellers that's good enough for me.

Typical of the board and their little helpers (they know who they are) kill the messengers.

Oh come on, if that's not a transcript from audio then I'm a horse.

The 6,000 words (28,000 characters) - quoted - all from memory then?

i think kenwright has done bloomin well to have gotten santa's elves on board!

Did anyone actually listen to Dave K on the radio then?

The 6,000 words (28,000 characters) - quoted - all from memory then?

6,000 words! How difficult would that be?

The way I see it - and it's as fair a way of putting it as I can - is that you pays your money and takes your choice on this issue: you either believe the version of reality provided by a largely untried and untested and unknown group of fans (apart from Keioc's influence); or you believe Derek Hatton and Bill Kenwright's version of reality.

The way I see it - and it's as fair a way of putting it as I can - is that you pays your money and takes your choice on this issue: you either believe the version of reality provided by a largely untried and untested and unknown group of fans (apart from Keioc's influence); or you believe Derek Hatton and Bill Kenwright's version of reality.

Is there a third option?

Because I believe neither here.

The transcript has stutters, doublespeak, the lot. It's a transcript. It was recorded.

Fight the right battles FFS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back