The Everton Board Thread (Inc. Bill Kenwright / Blue Union)

Is it time for Change...???

• Kenwright an the Board out, We need Change.

Votes: 503 80.0%
  • Im Happy with the way thing are. Kenwright an the Board should stay

Votes: 126 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can imagine his dwindling band of supporters with their heads in their hands screaming 'No! No! No!'

Is there a person left who believes anything from this feller? I've never known an Everton chairman with so little credibility. It reminds me of the last days of Johnson's era when he was holding off pressure by saying the club was under due diligence with this, that and the other businessmen...and he dragged that out for a year. But at least everyone knew what you got with him: he told us he'd washed his hands of the club and then sat in Park Foods waiting for someone to meet his demands.

I hope it's China or somewhere else in Asia and not Europe. European millionaires just reek of dodgyness to me. So do Asian ones like, but they're much more friendly and Asian.

That's my favourite thing about Asian people.

China is the worlds next superpower, so if we get a Chinese owner who for some reason loves Everton, then spot on.

Thing is we wont and this is all horse manure. People still seem to gobble it up though.

Whether it's spin or not. The writing is on the wall we need some influx of funding or we will steadily decline losing our top players. We seem to be at a tipping point perhaps this PR annoucement will bring other suitors to us. I wish things could be the same and we could open our checkbook and secure some excellent talent but we just can't. Defcon two.

Far East and China...................

Didnt he watched the Channel 4 documentary that said all Far Eastern and Chinese buyers are about as straight as a butchers hook?

I hope it's China or somewhere else in Asia and not Europe. European millionaires just reek of dodgyness to me. So do Asian ones like, but they're much more friendly and Asian.

I doubt we would get a good eastern investor. The way culture is over in Asia is that rich men earn money for the family, and that irresponible spending (playboy) is almost taboo.

Here is a good article that you can sort of get an ideaof thow they operate. It's not that they are bad people, but from personal experience their culture heavily promotes humbleness, family first and prosperity. Nothing you want in a club owner.

I doubt we would get a good eastern investor. The way culture is over in Asia is that rich men earn money for the family, and that irresponible spending (playboy) is almost taboo.

Here is a good article that you can sort of get an ideaof thow they operate. It's not that they are bad people, but from personal experience their culture heavily promotes humbleness, family first and prosperity. Nothing you want in a club owner.

What if we kidnapped a Chinese billionaire and brainwashed him into thinking Everton was his family?

Amazing timing - three buyers coming along at the same time - just like the buses !!!
Nothing to do with the demo of course - Ian Ross you are pathetic. Kenwrong make sure none of them live in a one bedroom flat !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back