The Everton Board Thread (Inc. Bill Kenwright / Blue Union)

Is it time for Change...???

• Kenwright an the Board out, We need Change.

Votes: 503 80.0%
  • Im Happy with the way thing are. Kenwright an the Board should stay

Votes: 126 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
ROFLCOPTER.png

hes dun an interview ,with martin samuels think its out this sat , kenwright is not playing with a full deck at the moment he is cracking up big time ,i know of a reporter who spoke to him 2 weeks ago ,and said it was like talking to a vacant man ,his replys were in riddles he just never made any sense ,,bit like one of black toffees posts

hes dun an interview ,with martin samuels think its out this sat , kenwright is not playing with a full deck at the moment he is cracking up big time ,i know of a reporter who spoke to him 2 weeks ago ,and said it was like talking to a vacant man ,his replys were in riddles he just never made any sense ,,bit like one of black toffees posts

:lol::lol::lol:

Everything written in that article stinks of a fairytale made up to assuage disgruntled fans. Until Everton can get rid of the three degrees and bring in a creative owner then we are doomed. These guys have remortgaged the house many times , they havent invested any of their money. We need Paul McCartney ffs...

Shame on ESPN for going the Red Top Tabloid route of using the tired and easiest method of "A close pal". It's up there with "An insider" and a picture of Kenwrong with the words " Kenwright: Yesterday" underneath it.

If indeed this spinning top of information was true, a more plausible quote would of been attributed to a fellow board member or the man himself.

Everton need to take the reigns of the sale of the club, out of the hands of Kenwright. The time for sentiment and passing our club on to someone who will nurture it as their very own, are gone. Everton is not an old family heir loom that you cannot bare to part with to raise some much needed cash .To compete with the other clubs, the board has to realise that Everton Football Club are sadly a stone cold asset to be sold on the open market to the highest bidder. Yes, by all means ,delve into the hearts of the potential buyer and do your home work, don't just sell it to a faceless hedge fund or conglomerate.. sell it to a sporting franchise such as the Boston Red Socks. Some one with a sporting acumen and maybe a sporting heritage. But for the sake of our sheer existence, the time has come to remove Kenwright as our chief negotiator and get some one like Broughton in to sell us.
:unsure::unsure:

Last edited:
Wait and see.

bluefox, sharpy and co will be outside Goodison on January transfer day, being interviewed by SSN singing "We've got KA-KA, We've got KA-KA".....

They'll be talking about a Ford KA they've just robbed like, but nevertheless....

I hope it's China or somewhere else in Asia and not Europe. European millionaires just reek of dodgyness to me. So do Asian ones like, but they're much more friendly and Asian.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back