The Everton Board Thread (Inc. Bill Kenwright / Blue Union)

Is it time for Change...???

• Kenwright an the Board out, We need Change.

Votes: 503 80.0%
  • Im Happy with the way thing are. Kenwright an the Board should stay

Votes: 126 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
standing in piss with holes in his shoes, now i have seen the odd fella pissing on a crush barrier, in my day but never ever stood in a flood of piss, and by the way for those to young the boys pen had a bog,i am what i am , got me smirking god bill you really are your own special creation, you are the only blue i know that could link that song with a tale of being coverd in piss, although i believe there are certian clubs who cater for that sort of thing

That's because he was standing on the Kop when he frigged off to support them.

have you read into that bit wrong? we do need investment to go forward but its got to be better than the venkys clowns and without the boom/bust disasters that are leeds and portsmouth

Are you reading it wrong? He's said he got all the way to face to face meetings with these clowns only avoiding it by the Icelandic ash cloud. Eyjafjallajoekull to the rescue. Only at Everton...or only in Bill's head more like it.

Are you reading it wrong? He's said he got all the way to face to face meetings with these clowns only avoiding it by the Icelandic ash cloud. Eyjafjallajoekull to the rescue. Only at Everton...or only in Bill's head more like it.

reading between the lines it means that bill is willing to sell the club/invite investors ONLY TO THE RIGHT PEOPLE. your taking it too literally

hes dun an interview ,with martin samuels think its out this sat , kenwright is not playing with a full deck at the moment he is cracking up big time ,i know of a reporter who spoke to him 2 weeks ago ,and said it was like talking to a vacant man ,his replys were in riddles he just never made any sense ,,bit like one of black toffees posts
there ye go hes lost the plot ,samules told people this

reading between the lines it means that bill is willing to sell the club/invite investors ONLY TO THE RIGHT PEOPLE. your taking it too literally

He's willing to sell it to someone who can hand him and his puppet masters a massive wedge. *Right people* my arse.

yes its not going to be pretty, not a fan of the board , but not to sure on this intrim board stuff, sooner the club can move on from this current set up the better.

Moyes excluded in that. Its the commercial activities of the club that need to keep up with Moyes and his squad. Which is not happening at the moment, and we're forced into "Stop start Stop start" kind of stuff.

How come it was alright for Liverpool to go on protest marches but it's not ok for everton? It's not like we'll be burning American flags!

Great line here from the *ambitious* Moyes deflecting criticism of stagnation under Kenwright:

"I don't know whether stagnation is the word," he says. "In the 10 years I have been here we have finished in the top 10 seven times. Now if people actually think Everton should be doing much better than that, they need to look at things."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/blog/2011/sep/09/everton-fans-new-owner

He's another one taking the piss. Sells four players and goes golfing in Scotland to cheer himself up. Maybe the whopper should cheer himself up by growing a set of balls and refusing to sell his best players?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back