The Everton Board Thread (Inc. Bill Kenwright / Blue Union)

Is it time for Change...???

• Kenwright an the Board out, We need Change.

Votes: 503 80.0%
  • Im Happy with the way thing are. Kenwright an the Board should stay

Votes: 126 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Moyes excluded in that. Its the commercial activities of the club that need to keep up with Moyes and his squad. Which is not happening at the moment, and we're forced into "Stop start Stop start" kind of stuff.

correct, oh for a young john moores type, vision , go ahead leader not a follower we can dream

Great line here from the *ambitious* Moyes deflecting criticism of stagnation under Kenwright:

"I don't know whether stagnation is the word," he says. "In the 10 years I have been here we have finished in the top 10 seven times. Now if people actually think Everton should be doing much better than that, they need to look at things."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/blog/2011/sep/09/everton-fans-new-owner

He's another one taking the piss. Sells four players and goes golfing in Scotland to cheer himself up. Maybe the whopper should cheer himself up by growing a set of balls and refusing to sell his best players?

How do you know that these quotes haven't been put into the media by the Board's-PR machine?

Given the amount of ****e coming out all round.

You always let yourself down on here Dave. No one can take you seriously when you start abusing David Moyes like you do.

Uncle's handlebars, and Icelandic ash clouds, and inventors who dont invent anything, and businessmen in Manc bedsits, and Phantom of the Opera, and Michael Crawford throwing a wobbly, and Dave Hickson, and Z Cars.

It's a loop that must play around and around in the head of an insane person. The feller needs sectioning for his own good.

How do you know that these quotes haven't been put into the media by the Board's-PR machine?

Given the amount of ****e coming out all round.

You always let yourself down on here Dave. No one can take you seriously when you start abusing David Moyes like you do.

Moyes Schmoyes. He's run his course at Everton. He's part of the problem now. Thanks Moyesie, but just go and take the luvvie with you.

Moyes Schmoyes. He's run his course at Everton. He's part of the problem now. Thanks Moyesie, but just go and take the luvvie with you.

*enters into the vaults

And there we have it.

If you had your way the lunatics really would take over the asylum. Hence your lot are a bunch of TEDS.

Dave K - the deranged.

Tbh, I do feel sorry for him, he's a decent bloke in the wrong job who is living in the past. He still believes despite all evidence to the contrary that he is the right person to sell the club.

yes its not going to be pretty, not a fan of the board , but not to sure on this intrim board stuff, sooner the club can move on from this current set up the better.

Yeah I would go with that. Not enjoying this back and forth that The Blue Union and The Club have got into. Letters at Finch Farm, cakes and cards from The Blue Union and Legends carted out by the club to defend their integrity. It's all a crock.

Tbh, I do feel sorry for him, he's a decent bloke in the wrong job who is living in the past. He still believes despite all evidence to the contrary that he is the right person to sell the club.

pretty much spot on, dont wish him any harm, but wish he would go, hopefully before it gets ugly and with a few quit in his pocket so he can just go the game and enjoy himself, its a shame really.

Wouldn't be as extreme as Davek, but can understand the feeling. Moyes is a big part of the current problems at Everton. Regardless of the troubles off the pitch, his refusal to adapt the team or even play people in their proper positions is taking the piss.

i`m a confirmed fence-sitter/dont know in all this board/BK debate. the only 100% sure stuff i ever knew -destination kirkby was a disaster waiting to happen. that joke was on bills watch - was he gonna make a huge killing by raking in a fortune so he saw it through to the bitter end. is that all he is after- a fat profit from EFC? (he is a businessman so you could say thats fair enough) dont forget this- moyes and neville publicly backed the kirkby move too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back