Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The Everton Board Thread (Inc. Bill Kenwright / Blue Union)

Is it time for Change...???

• Kenwright an the Board out, We need Change.

Votes: 503 80.0%
  • Im Happy with the way thing are. Kenwright an the Board should stay

Votes: 126 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just seen this on twitter kinhell hahahaha

BMbnO2aCcAAJ7xa.jpg

If that's the first Hitler/Nazi mention this might be the longest any thread has gone in the history of the internet before it finally arrived at the logical end point: comparisons to Hitler.

It probably happened earlier though.

Either way ... it's pretty silly and does our side of the argument no favours at all.

It never rains but it pours.

Following on from the infamous 'events' for the board - Kirkby, the leaked emails, badge gate, Tyrell, the EFCSA getting the required numbers for a GM and lately FF being sold we another heading up to the horizon!

Cameron is said to have received an agreement from Bermuda, the Isle of Man, the Cayman Islands, Gibraltar, Anguilla, Montserrat, the Turks and Caicos Islands, Jersey, Guernsey and the [most notably] British Virgin Islands regarding tax evasion and 'beneficial ownership, detailing the true owners of so-called "shell" companies'.

The BVI is home to Earls BCR Sports and the Vibrac loan.

Time will tell what gets revealed but the board will not be sleeping easy these days. Long may it continue.

Kenwright doesn't sleep, he's searching 24/7 for investment. I can't wait to see the names behind BCR and Vibrac, if the rumours have been right, then Blue Bill will be ****ting bricks.

I think BCR Sports is a trust isn't it, and apparently not covered by this move (only applies to companies).

I think BCR Sports is a trust isn't it, and apparently not covered by this move (only applies to companies).

It's recorded as 'BCR Sports Limited' in the official accounts, which would lead one to think BCR Sports are a company, not a trust.

It's recorded as 'BCR Sports Limited' in the official accounts, which would lead one to think BCR Sports are a company, not a trust.

Oh ok. I just remember reading somewhere that Earl set this vehicle up as a trust for his family.

Also, the move seems to be to highlight the main beneficiary of the off shore account. I believe it's already established Earl is named as such.

I'll be extremely surprised if we sign anyone for over 7-8M without using money from other player sales. They're hellbent on a new stadium so they can sell up and line their pockets and all this TV money is going to go towards that end in order to be able to fund a larger guarantee of the cost. By the time a stadium is built the side will have deteriorated so much it'll make the stadium irrelevant.

I'll be extremely surprised if we sign anyone for over 7-8M without using money from other player sales. They're hellbent on a new stadium so they can sell up and line their pockets and all this TV money is going to go towards that end in order to be able to fund a larger guarantee of the cost. By the time a stadium is built the side will have deteriorated so much it'll make the stadium irrelevant.

...and you know all this...how?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back