Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The Everton Board Thread (Inc. Bill Kenwright / Blue Union)

Is it time for Change...???

• Kenwright an the Board out, We need Change.

Votes: 503 80.0%
  • Im Happy with the way thing are. Kenwright an the Board should stay

Votes: 126 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You would be fecked then not knowing which way to go.

article-1207918-061F7E44000005DC-450_468x373.jpg

Blue union meeting per chance!

Regardless of his exploits on the pitch, as a current EFC employee, Sharp should have kept schtum about any managerial candidates if he was speaking publicly. It's called being a professional.

Regardless of his exploits on the pitch, as a current EFC employee, Sharp should have kept schtum about any managerial candidates if he was speaking publicly. It's called being a professional.

I hope Martinez has him fired. That'd be comical.

If I was offered 2 opinions on Everton Football Club. Yours or Sharpy's. I am afraid there is only 1 choice, he farted more football knowledge. Now move along you miserable little man. Absolutely disgusting attitude. How often do you watch his Anfield goal? He will never do any wrong in my eyes.

That's a shocking thing to say Joe, I'm very disappointed that a fellow Evertonian will back one person against the wellbeing of the club in general.

Most ex footballers make terrible pundits when talking about anything more than what happens on the pitch. Big Nev and Sharpy were both great players for Everton, but both of them have not covered themselves in glory when talking about the club since they retired. Sharp works most of the time within the disciplines set by the club, and so will always have trouble expressing his own opinion. He's better at playing the expert on Football First or whatever. Neville, one of the greatest goalkeepers the world has ever seen, in my opinion, has spoken large dollops of garbage since he retired. His all time classic was 'It would do Everton good to get relegated' I never listen to Sharp on the radio...does he broadcast in his official capacity or as an individual? If the latter, theres a conflict of interests, and he should get out of one job or the other.

Sharp works most of the time within the disciplines set by the club, and so will always have trouble expressing his own opinion.

Got to laugh, him putting his oar in by saying Martinez was not good enough for the managers job was club policy??????????

Mind you thats the common denominator that runs through the non-playing side of the club and that is the lack of professionalism.

Got to laugh, him putting his oar in by saying Martinez was not good enough for the managers job was club policy??????????

Exactly the point I'm making...he should be a broadcaster who states his own opinion, or someone who works for Everton. He can't, and should not do both.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back