Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The Everton Board Thread (Inc. Bill Kenwright / Blue Union)

Is it time for Change...???

• Kenwright an the Board out, We need Change.

Votes: 503 80.0%
  • Im Happy with the way thing are. Kenwright an the Board should stay

Votes: 126 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because it costing them feck all to travel around the world with the 'kudos' of owning a Premier club and if some dope comes calling to buy the club at the price anywhere near to what they want they will make more money than playing the stock market.

Not sure about that, being wealthy investor brings risks associated with that.

"Hanging around hoping for a buyer ", not sure anyone with serious money would invest " hoping for a a buyer".

Not sure about that, being wealthy investor brings risks associated with that.

"Hanging around hoping for a buyer ", not sure anyone with serious money would invest " hoping for a a buyer".

They paid 20m for a Premiership Club.

A Premiership Club that was paid 60m in TV rights alone last Season.

It was never a risk and you can bet they have been paid that 20m back and then some over the Years.

Talking of the Blue Union, there is to be a meeting next Saturday http://www.theblueunion.co.uk/?p=493

Guest speaker has now been published on www.theblueunion.com - and its that of big Neville Southall.

Nev_Flyer_web.jpg

Guest speaker has now been published on www.theblueunion.com - and its that of big Neville Southall.

Nev_Flyer_web.jpg

Just to bump this to the top.

With a different manager now in situ doesnt mean things will be any different than before as Kenwright and the other three on the board means there still wont be a different stance as regards to us moving back to the top of English football.

Last edited:
Wonder how Sharp backtracks what he said concerning Martinez with his usual comment, 'not for me', when he doesnt like someone?

he's a total arse licker mate, what winds me up is him being part of a successful side you would think like southall he would want us at the top again and should be questioning kenwrights failure in finding investment yet he would rather put the fanbase down he's a total fraud

Our greatest post war goalscorer and people are slating him for having an opinion about Martinez prior to his appointment.

Embarrassing.

To be fair mate, he talks some unreal bollox on City after the game.

I loved him as a player, but hes a terrible pundit.

I'm not arguing with ex-players and punditry, I just think calling him an arselicker is not on. After all, he works for EFC in an official capacity, he has to toe the line to some extent.

That's my personal opinion. But anyway, I digress.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back