Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The Everton Board Thread (Inc. Bill Kenwright / Blue Union)

Is it time for Change...???

• Kenwright an the Board out, We need Change.

Votes: 503 80.0%
  • Im Happy with the way thing are. Kenwright an the Board should stay

Votes: 126 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't know Elstone and Tyrell were Reds. I thought Elstone was just some business fart who didn't like football.

Kenwright obviously doesn't like employing Evertonians, which is odd considering he's the greatest of us.

I'm glad the club are taking a stand against the Blue Union and their Taliban-esque activities. We don't want accurate minutes of this meeting being released.

I didn't know Elstone and Tyrell were Reds. I thought Elstone was just some business fart who didn't like football.

Kenwright obviously doesn't like employing Evertonians, which is odd considering he's the greatest of us.

I'm glad the club are taking a stand against the Blue Union and their Taliban-esque activities. We don't want accurate minutes of this meeting being released.

Talking of the Blue Union, there is to be a meeting next Saturday http://www.theblueunion.co.uk/?p=493

Due to huge demand from our supporters, The Blue Union will be holding a public meeting on Saturday 8 June 2013 The Casa, Hope Street, Liverpool with speaker(s) and agenda to be announced after we have final confirmation.

The event will be free and starts at 1.30pm.

We hope to see you there.

De Laurentiis with the FSW.

283837_heroa.jpg

"We wont allow anyone connected with the Blue Union to attend the meeting".
I take that to be specifically Dave Kelly.What is he worried about?
Dave Kelly from what I have seen would wipe the floor with him in open debate,surely he should encourage an open meeting with all parties.None of the Blue Union members would be attending the meeting in that respect.
Dave Kelly is an elected member of the Shareholder Association,he has a right to be there.
In my opinion Robert Elstone has displayed his obvious weakness and lack of confidence to engage Mr Kelly in debate.

is that DaveK on here?

our board are [Poor language removed] Redcoats and we let them be

http://www.keioc.net/index.php?mact=News,cntnt01,detail,0&cntnt01articleid=413&cntnt01returnid=15

These two sections of the article need to be absorbed by all evertonians,

It’s time the fans were told what was said in the additional two hours of the interview with Kenwright, how Moyes refused to read out a statement saying how wonderful the chairman was, how players were talked about, how disparaging comments were made of their families, “they can hardly speak, barely grunt” was how one family was disgracefully described, how the chairman is frankly living on another planet and shouldn’t be in charge of making the tea let alone a premiership football club and how the banks put their man into the club and how the chairman had to work alongside him; that’s how bad a state Everton were in.

Earlier this week a document purporting to have been compiled by current head of communications Paul Tyrell, when employed at the club he supports, Liverpool FC, entered the public arena. The document is an overview of a number of Liverpool fans and journalists who were seen as enemies of the then neocon regime at Anfield; it is little more than a blacklist and you would have to be completely naive to believe that something similar is not in operation at Everton where Tyrell currently plies his trade. Another mistake by the board, will it be ignored? Names of Evertonian fan activists along with misinformation on their activities have been mentioned at meetings between members of the senior management team and certain individuals; it’s an old trick, divide and conquer.

http://www.keioc.net/index.php?mact=News,cntnt01,detail,0&cntnt01articleid=413&cntnt01returnid=15

These two sections of the article need to be absorbed by all evertonians,

It’s time the fans were told what was said in the additional two hours of the interview with Kenwright, how Moyes refused to read out a statement saying how wonderful the chairman was, how players were talked about, how disparaging comments were made of their families, “they can hardly speak, barely grunt” was how one family was disgracefully described, how the chairman is frankly living on another planet and shouldn’t be in charge of making the tea let alone a premiership football club and how the banks put their man into the club and how the chairman had to work alongside him; that’s how bad a state Everton were in.

Hmmm wonder which player and his family Bungling Bill is talking of there?????????

I will go for the player and family formerly living in L11 and was closely associated with a former centre half who is still on our books.

So why have they got " on board", not a weighted question? Genuine query.

Because it costing them feck all to travel around the world with the 'kudos' of owning a Premier club and if some dope comes calling to buy the club at the price anywhere near to what they want they will make more money than playing the stock market.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back