Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The Everton Board Thread (Inc. Bill Kenwright / Blue Union)

Is it time for Change...???

• Kenwright an the Board out, We need Change.

Votes: 503 80.0%
  • Im Happy with the way thing are. Kenwright an the Board should stay

Votes: 126 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not arguing with ex-players and punditry, I just think calling him an arselicker is not on. After all, he works for EFC in an official capacity, he has to toe the line to some extent.

That's my personal opinion. But anyway, I digress.

If he had something between his ears he should have shown some intelligence and pick his words.

It would not have taken Einstein to have worked out that Martinez was among the hot favourites for the job, after all it took Bungling Bill 24 hours to compute that after Moyes resigned and him going to Wembley to watch Martinezs team take on Man Citeh, thats off course if you take the worlds greatest Evertonian actor at his word.

If he had something between his ears he should have shown some intelligence and pick his words.

It would not have taken Einstein to have worked out that Martinez was among the hot favourites for the job, after all it took Bungling Bill 24 hours to compute that after Moyes resigned and him going to Wembley to watch Martinezs team take on Man Citeh, thats off course if you take the worlds greatest Evertonian actor at his word.

Sharp wanted an internal to get the job, I'd guess. No change - no danger to him and his job. I bet if Martinez has a rocky start he'll be there putting the boot in.

It saddens me how self-serving some of these ex-players are. Greats they may have been but, sad to say, they give me the impression they'd rather have their bank balance boosted than see Everton move onward and upward.

We need a broom to sweep clean at Goodison. It's always come across as very closed and corrupt the set up down there. If a new owner came in most of them would be punted asap.

It's always come across as very closed and corrupt the set up down there. If a new owner came in most of them would be punted asap.

Hence Elstones reference to it in his blog I quoted higher up, they are not up to the very well paid jobs.

Bantzzzz from the Everton Twitter???

Official Everton ✔ @Everton
Biggest news this week... We've won a stadium sustainability award at the #stadiumbizz Awards. Ok, maybe not. But congrats to all involved.

Sharp wanted an internal to get the job, I'd guess. No change - no danger to him and his job. I bet if Martinez has a rocky start he'll be there putting the boot in.

It saddens me how self-serving some of these ex-players are. Greats they may have been but, sad to say, they give me the impression they'd rather have their bank balance boosted than see Everton move onward and upward.

We need a broom to sweep clean at Goodison. It's always come across as very closed and corrupt the set up down there. If a new owner came in most of them would be punted asap.

If I was offered 2 opinions on Everton Football Club. Yours or Sharpy's. I am afraid there is only 1 choice, he farted more football knowledge. Now move along you miserable little man. Absolutely disgusting attitude. How often do you watch his Anfield goal? He will never do any wrong in my eyes.

Oh my word another one to ignore! Losers to the left, ignorance to the right.....

If I was offered 2 opinions on Everton Football Club. Yours or Sharpy's. I am afraid there is only 1 choice, he farted more football knowledge. Now move along you miserable little man. Absolutely disgusting attitude. How often do you watch his Anfield goal? He will never do any wrong in my eyes.

popcorn_yes.gif

I don't even know where to start with how stupid that comes across.

So because he got a winning goal at Anfield he can do no wrong, regardless? I hope you are not as small minded in other areas of your life.

I don't even know where to start with how stupid that comes across.

So because he got a winning goal at Anfield he can do no wrong, regardless? I hope you are not as small minded in other areas of your life.

Since football is about, what happens on the pitch, then yes, because he scored a goal against Liverpool at Anfield then he can do no wrong. Do you really care what he actually thinks or says on a radio show listened to by a 150 people?

In my life, actions speak louder than words!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back