Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The Everton Board Thread (Inc. Bill Kenwright / Blue Union)

Is it time for Change...???

• Kenwright an the Board out, We need Change.

Votes: 503 80.0%
  • Im Happy with the way thing are. Kenwright an the Board should stay

Votes: 126 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just cast my vote. Kenwright and the board out please.

Waited a long time to do that. Now is the time it should happen.

Board out 100% - They offer nothing to the club that me or you couldn't do. Yet they all have stacks full of money!

Kenwright is in with the wrong people, and doesn't have a pot to piss in football owner wise. He's made mistakes and told lies to fans but I don't think he's the devil, but completely out of his depth and not in control, he's just the face nodding away at the people really in control.

New owners and if bill was kept on to face it all up as like a chief ex. I wouldn't find it the end of the world.

Even in Florida it would be hard pushed to call that misinformed, rigged balls up 'democratic'. Was it organised by Jeb Bush by any chance? Just missed out by a few hanging chads eh?

That's what every party or group has ever said when they have lost an election.

You don't know how much he is asking. None of us do, this is just part of the mis information people will write on forums and expect (hope) the extremely naïve will believe.

I know how much has been asked. The extremely naive voted for Kirkby and believe Bill has no idea what the Other Operating Costs are made up of.

You don't know how much he is asking. None of us do, this is just part of the mis information people will write on forums and expect (hope) the extremely naïve will believe.

What we do know is that

- everything has its price
- the club has been for sale since 1999
- Kenwright says the club is still for sale
- we have not been sold

so we can deduce from that the price is too high.

What we do know is that

- everything has its price
- the club has been for sale since 1999
- Kenwright says the club is still for sale
- we have not been sold

so we can deduce from that the price is too high.

-Or that the ground is a major issue (that is asking someone for two hundred million for a new one)
-we are in the wrong part of the country (not London)
-Kenwright is trying to get someone who will take us forward rather than the next chicken seller that comes along
-This issue is slightly more complex than people on this forum would have you believe

-Or that the ground is a major issue (that is asking someone for two hundred million for a new one)

If thats the case then the price would be adjusted also.

-we are in the wrong part of the country (not London)
-This issue is slightly more complex than people on this forum would have you believe

Clubs have been bought in every corner of England, a few acres of L4 should not be any different.

-Kenwright is trying to get someone who will take us forward rather than the next chicken seller that comes along

Kenwright has proven twice, the person from the Manc bedsit and the ICI employee, that he will sell to anyone who meets his asking price. Only by chance the the plug was pulled.

Well tell us how much. Who's naïve is all about opinions, just as Kirkby was.

[video=youtube;qukb3xY7Feo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qukb3xY7Feo[/video]

Stan Collymore's 'club source' reckons it's more like £120m though, which would make it just the £100m profit for Bill and his mates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back