Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The Everton Board Thread (Inc. Bill Kenwright / Blue Union)

Is it time for Change...???

• Kenwright an the Board out, We need Change.

Votes: 503 80.0%
  • Im Happy with the way thing are. Kenwright an the Board should stay

Votes: 126 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
As of 2012, Khan's net worth is over $2.5 billion. He is ranked 179th in the Forbes 400 list of richest Americans and is overall the 491st wealthiest person in the world.

491???

PFFFT

That's complete and utter nonsense. The cameras were on Bill K most of the game - I didn't see anyone who even looked like him.
dont know who it was but i was watching a stream from canada, and it went right onto an asian guy for quite a while at half time , just that annoying music they play thoughout half time, didnt say who it was but he was on for about 5. 10 seconds so could that have been him, ? wasnt just a crowd scan, it was right on him, bill wasnt sitting by him at the time

Last edited:
It's on the record that Amil Ambani's son was a guest of Bill at the match a year or two ago. Needless to say Bill was asking too much.....

WHY did you write Bill was asking too much? You obviously don't know, or if you do how much was he asking and how much was Amil willing to pay???

Kenwright wont go til he's dead don't get why people believe ****e rumours, the guys a parody of himself when you see an article regarding takeover rumours its the same old "bill kenwright has revealed people have approached him in regards to buying the club" yet isn't it strange how you never hear or see these people ever? yet any other club the media gets names/official statements he's a ****ing liar always has been always will be but the moron supporters allow him to be but let me tell you when we free fall the next few seasons just wait for the outcry

The Case against Kenwright: Gosling, Moyes (no contract - isn't this rather obvious, sorry you mean you didn't realise that he might go and if he should go we'd have to pay for a replacement - it's absurb FFS), 2 failed stadium plans (one deeply unpopular and the other falling on the vine for the lack of money, asking an apparently high price for a business that's not profitable, not overseeing any improvement in Financial Planning (and seeing off a couple of well qualified Chief Executives), being unable and unwilling to answer any sensible questions on financial management (batting away questions with the equivalent of "I don't understand" answers and finally stopping AGMs.

For: Getting rid of Johnson, not sending the club into a Leeds United/Portsmouth type spiral of debt (presumably because his backers made damn sure their investment wasn't jeopardised).

So there you have it - an emotional Evertonian who rescued us from Johnson but has singularly failed to push on in 15 years. If that's the measure of success then I'm a Dutchman! There is such as thing as financial planning and budgetary control.. you'd imagine a Chief Executive might manage to set some achievable targets and, once in a while, meet them and make a decent profit.

Snap where are you posting these days? no mate it,s just rumors like Bill rumors of meeting buyers every other fkin week and telling the echo.

Did send you a PM a while back.

As for Bungling Bill, rumours of milk and honey around the corner are par for the course. This latest rumour will be connected to Mr Moyes leaving and his decision of who to appoint next and take your eye off the ball [the new manager].

The Case against Kenwright: Gosling, Moyes (no contract - isn't this rather obvious, sorry you mean you didn't realise that he might go and if he should go we'd have to pay for a replacement - it's absurb FFS), 2 failed stadium plans (one deeply unpopular and the other falling on the vine for the lack of money, asking an apparently high price for a business that's not profitable, not overseeing any improvement in Financial Planning (and seeing off a couple of well qualified Chief Executives), being unable and unwilling to answer any sensible questions on financial management (batting away questions with the equivalent of "I don't understand" answers and finally stopping AGMs.

For: Getting rid of Johnson, not sending the club into a Leeds United/Portsmouth type spiral of debt (presumably because his backers made damn sure their investment wasn't jeopardised).

So there you have it - an emotional Evertonian who rescued us from Johnson but has singularly failed to push on in 15 years. If that's the measure of success then I'm a Dutchman! There is such as thing as financial planning and budgetary control.. you'd imagine a Chief Executive might manage to set some achievable targets and, once in a while, meet them and make a decent profit.

You forgot FSF, getting Gregg out, sold out to a yank who could not give a s*** and the plans for that super building on the corner which was going to generate millions, the deceit and lies just go on and on.

WRONG, we voted for it in a democratic vote.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back