Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The Everton Board Thread (Inc. Bill Kenwright / Blue Union)

Is it time for Change...???

• Kenwright an the Board out, We need Change.

Votes: 503 80.0%
  • Im Happy with the way thing are. Kenwright an the Board should stay

Votes: 126 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wish this soft **** could go back in time and sell to the QIA or the others that got City instead of dicking them around. If that's not possible I'll settle for seeing him booed out of Goodison in tears, a broken man, and without the big profit he's been after out of Everton.

Just wish this soft **** could go back in time and sell to the QIA or the others that got City instead of dicking them around. If that's not possible I'll settle for seeing him booed out of Goodison in tears, a broken man, and without the big profit he's been after out of Everton.
that would be nice

The way this thread is turning is making me embarrassed to be an Evertonian. Some of you are like vultures picking at a dead body. This is the time for supporters of this great club to act with dignity, in the great tradition of Evertonians down the years, but no, the self centred ,know all, elitist usual suspects are doing what they do best....kicking at easy targets. Some of you need to take a good look at yourselves, particularly the more 'mature'(!) amongst you.

If Kenwright is so amazing, doing such a great job for our great club, then why is he a dead body and such an easy target? Delusional.

He's the CEO, his company has never been in worse financial health, he has done nothing to turn it round, he even broke his wages:turnover rule that he clearly said must be maintained. Oh and he's a whopper.

Other than that, he is class

Dont forget he is a [supposed] accountant who dished out he headline figures, lapped up as usual by the RS echo and Post, earlier this year that shouted the clubs wage bill is now 75% of the turnover.

Pity the well paid accountant couldnt do his sums and tell us all the figure is in fact 79%!!!!!!!!

The old adage " cheat on me once shame on you, cheat on me twice shame on me" is pretty accurate I feel in this instance. Uncle Bill got screwed over with Gosling in near identical circumstances and now only a couple of years later the same thing happens but on a larger scale. For a club like Everton to receive nothing at all for one asset is bad enough but for it to then happen again is almost criminal. I don't hate Bill like some but I do feel he's in over his head running a football club.

Last edited:

If Bill and friends mess up the appointment of a new manager, they could find the value of their investment tank. The optimum time for them to have made a maximal profit may have been and gone.

Dont forget he is a [supposed] accountant who dished out he headline figures, lapped up as usual by the RS echo and Post, earlier this year that shouted the clubs wage bill is now 75% of the turnover.

Pity the well paid accountant couldnt do his sums and tell us all the figure is in fact 79%!!!!!!!!

Ooofffff.....One for the EGM snap (y)

Yeah the man who siad he wont talk to anyone who wants him out of his job at GP.

A smarmy arse who will always be a smarmy arse, sooner he goes the better.

I've heard that Moyes didn't get on at all with Elstone.

And that Moyes recent comments about the club not making enough commercial income to compete were basically a way of saying "get someone in who knows what they are doing"

I've heard that Moyes didn't get on at all with Elstone.

And that Moyes recent comments about the club not making enough commercial income to compete were basically a way of saying "get someone in who knows what they are doing"

Yep, seen a few comments to that affect. They basically never got on and I am with Moyes on this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back