Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The Everton Board Thread (Inc. Bill Kenwright / Blue Union)

Is it time for Change...???

• Kenwright an the Board out, We need Change.

Votes: 503 80.0%
  • Im Happy with the way thing are. Kenwright an the Board should stay

Votes: 126 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
All you have to do to remain at the top of the hierarchy at Everton Football Club is tell everyone who can possibly hear you that you are a massive Evertonian maybe the biggest there has ever been and you can, literally get away with murder and still be loved by a large section of our great support

Think the people who see this as the beginning of the end for Kenwright are going to be disappointed.

They get a new manager in and if we drop down a few places the blame gets put on the manager by the media 'Moyes could do it, why can't you'.

Kenwright will still be loved by a scary number of the Everton fanbase.

Fella think about this...

His Manager, backroom staff and best players are about to walk out the door.
The club will face an EGM in July
BVI will now share tax information with the UK Govt
Loan notes are due this summer
The bank will review our fin situation before the new season.

Fella think about this...

His Manager, backroom staff and best players are about to walk out the door.
The club will face an EGM in July
BVI will now share tax information with the UK Govt
Loan notes are due this summer
The bank will review our fin situation before the new season.

The backroom staff won't be going anywhere. United already have a system in place and Moyes will be swapped with Ferguson.
The only really important player who will leave is Fellaini. Baines had his chance to go to United last season and Moyes wouldn't steal him from us.
£40m extra income through the TV deal will overcome all of the financial problems.

People are mad if they think this is the end of Kenwright i'm afraid. They'll use the Echo to put out stories blaming the situation on the manager, not the board, and many of the fans will lap it up.

Last edited:
The way this thread is turning is making me embarrassed to be an Evertonian. Some of you are like vultures picking at a dead body. This is the time for supporters of this great club to act with dignity, in the great tradition of Evertonians down the years, but no, the self centred ,know all, elitist usual suspects are doing what they do best....kicking at easy targets. Some of you need to take a good look at yourselves, particularly the more 'mature'(!) amongst you.

The backroom staff won't be going anywhere.
The only really important player who will leave is Fellaini. Baines had his chance to go to United last season and Moyes wouldn't steal him from us.
£40m extra income through the TV deal will overcome all of the financial problems.

People are mad if they think this is the end of Kenwright i'm afraid. They'll use the Echo to put out stories blaming the situation on the manager, not the board, and many of the fans will lap it up.

wrong, backroom staff already got tapped on Sunday. More players will leave than those two and extra money does not hit the post mat till next summer.

The way this thread is turning is making me embarrassed to be an Evertonian. Some of you are like vultures picking at a dead body. This is the time for supporters of this great club to act with dignity, in the great tradition of Evertonians down the years, but no, the self centred ,know all, elitist usual suspects are doing what they do best....kicking at easy targets. Some of you need to take a good look at yourselves, particularly the more 'mature'(!) amongst you.

HAHAHAHAHAHAH - the fella who ranted about Moyes not being good enough for Utd. keep peddling.

wrong, backroom staff already got tapped on Sunday. More players will leave than those two and extra money does not hit the post mat till next summer.

No chance people like Steve Round will replace the current staff at United.

I didn't say more players wouldn't leave, i said the important ones won't. Baines has already said no to United.

The £40m shows up next summer but we can easily borrow against it like we already do with the current TV money.

No chance people like Steve Round will replace the current staff at United.

I didn't say more players wouldn't leave, i said the important ones won't. Baines has already said no to United.

The £40m shows up next summer but we can easily borrow against it like we already do with the current TV money.

Wait and see fella - wait and see indeed.

HAHAHAHAHAHAH - the fella who ranted about Moyes not being good enough for Utd. keep peddling.

I'd tone it down if I were you.

Moyes may have got the job....but whether or not he is "good enough" to meet their high standards and expectations is a question which be asked and answered over the next year or two.

I'd tone it down if I were you.

Moyes may have got the job....but whether or not he is "good enough" to meet their high standards and expectations is a question which be asked and answered over the next year or two.

Tone what down. He is gone, Why would I be interested in someone else manager.

Could it be the Kenwright, in his never ending quest for a buyer, has well & truly stuffed it all up now?

We've had good players, and stable management for a while now. Any smart businessman would have sold at the best price going, especially if he knew that Moyes was arguably the one keeping the squad together. I sincerely hope this isn't just a house of cards he's built, and it's all about to collapse around him.

On the other hand, his ludicrous valuation of the team will be seen for what it's worth. :(

Good god, John Cribb taking someone to task for being wrong about something.
How many BU meetings did you attend in the end, despite chastising fans for not going to them?

Oh yes, that's right. None.

You've even said this week that Moyes was staying and that he had two bids in for top European players. How's that one been working out?

Are you a child? Think I'll call you Swerve from now on. In my OPINION Moyes will fail at United. When DM first joined Everton I said that although he was the best we could get at the time, he would not be the one to win trophies or get us regularly to do well in Europe. So it has proved.Moyes is a steady hand, which is what United might need at present, because they always have one eye on their share price, and a Mourhino or even a Benitez might prove to be a bit to volatile for the owners. Moyes will have to learn a lot more about tactics,substitutions, and man management very quickly if he is to have any chance of being manager there for any length of time.

Oh..Its Mr Cribb is it? Enough said. Hardly worth wasting valuable time responding to him.
I should have realised when he said the backroom staff had been tapped .....thats right John...next season the Man U backroom staff will be Round, Stubbs, Ferguson, Sheedy, oh dear.

Last edited:
Much as I'd love this to be the end of Kenwrong its not, this is just the begining of the end. All the fans who love him (and for some unknown reason there's quite a lot of them!) Will start to see through the bad acting and the lies and all the BS he put us through. Billy Liar your a cornered rat and sooner or later we the fans will forse you OUT! I just fear how long this will take and how far we fall to make this happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back