Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The Everton Board Thread (Inc. Bill Kenwright / Blue Union)

Is it time for Change...???

• Kenwright an the Board out, We need Change.

Votes: 503 80.0%
  • Im Happy with the way thing are. Kenwright an the Board should stay

Votes: 126 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You've been well and truly played here Bill with regards to Moyes running down his contract. I refuse to believe that the most successful football business on the planet haven't been planning this for months.

In terms of going forward; lower the asking price, field the offers, pick the most genuine one - not the one offering the most £££ - and gracefully step down.

COYB.

you can see he's well and truly in the **** now. thats a broken man at the moment.

Thing is we say this all the time I remember the BU protests and the leaked emails and the like and everyone was convinced its rhe end of the road for bill, he will employ someone ****e but close to efc to appease the fans and will fight another day sadly and even sadder the fans will let him

Billy Liar's probably on the phone to the tax dodger right now asking him for some cash to pay Mark Highes' wages.

It's all coming tumbling down Billy Boy.

"All I want to do is go home and see my dogs and then go to bed". If they are not the words of a broken man then........

Think the people who see this as the beginning of the end for Kenwright are going to be disappointed.

They get a new manager in and if we drop down a few places the blame gets put on the manager by the media 'Moyes could do it, why can't you'.

Kenwright will still be loved by a scary number of the Everton fanbase.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back