Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The Everton Board Thread (Inc. Bill Kenwright / Blue Union)

Is it time for Change...???

• Kenwright an the Board out, We need Change.

Votes: 503 80.0%
  • Im Happy with the way thing are. Kenwright an the Board should stay

Votes: 126 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Judgement day for Bill and the board, their failures have been well masked by a brilliant manager for the past 11 years.

If the new manager arrives and top 10 finishes become a thing of the past I doubt the fans will accept it. We've become accustomed to competing towards the upper echelons now, people aren't just going to accept a demise similar to what Villa experienced this year and rightly so.

Kenwright knows that he is really ****ed this time.

Leaving on medical grounds before the end of June is my prediction.

Kenwright and Neville out in the same year, that would be lovely

I know there's zero chance of it happening, but it'd be great if Kenwright acknowledged that the writing is on the wall now and started getting serious about selling. He could start by establishing a sensible asking price.

I'm sure he'll cling on to the bitter, bitter end though.

Are you serious? We neeed the cash and we sold the one trick pony at the peak of his valuation. And his subsequent scrapes with the law demonstrate other issues that could have de-railed him.

Best young prospect doesn't mean anything.

18 in 49 was very good for us no doubt about it.

But:

4 in 22 for Arsenal led to the boot back to us on loan.

0 in 18 the next season showed he had been found out by defenders.

After that:

3 in 20 for Charlton

0 in 18 for Rangers and Blackburn

4 in 9 for Ipswich offered some hope but then.....

5 in 54 for Sheffield Wednesday showed he couldn't even score at that level.

Forget his trips to Australia and Malta. He's now at Accrington Stanley. Exaccherrly.

The fact we took him back on loan would suggest we didn't sell him because we thought he was a one trick pony or had got one over on arsenal (who palmed off Richard wright on us to get their own back)

I know there's zero chance of it happening, but it'd be great if Kenwright acknowledged that the writing is on the wall now and started getting serious about selling. He could start by establishing a sensible asking price.

I'm sure he'll cling on to the bitter, bitter end though.

He has no choice now..I can,t see how he stays given the club will slip back.

Just saw the kenwrong interview the man looks like his been crying, I think he knows himself his well and truly fcked.

Just saw the kenwrong interview the man looks like his been crying, I think he knows himself his well and truly fcked.

[video=youtube;9ymdUR0Z47U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=9ymdUR0Z47U[/video]

That SSN interview last night he sounded as though he was still angling for compo from United.

Comical.

That SSN interview last night he sounded as though he was still angling for compo from United.

Comical.

He looked like he was going to break down in tears. He quivered a few times, he will still get clapped when his grid pops up on the screen on Sunday.

Next season, the fans will turn on him.

He looked like he was going to break down in tears. He quivered a few times, he will still get clapped when his grid pops up on the screen on Sunday.

Next season, the fans will turn on him.
True, most fans didn't turn on Kenwright due to Moyes who was his protector. He in trouble now.

How Kenwright handles this saga is key to everything.

The world's media focus is upon us. If he rolls over and gives it all the plucky old Everton sh*te with a nice send off against West Ham then I'll scream.

Get rid of Moyes now and bring in a spirited replacement. Be respectful to Moyes by all means but move on.

You can never tell with Bill, always a performance in him when the cameras start flashing.

My guess. Moyes dropped the bomb on him yesterday and the player got played.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back