Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The Everton Board Thread (Inc. Bill Kenwright / Blue Union)

Is it time for Change...???

• Kenwright an the Board out, We need Change.

Votes: 503 80.0%
  • Im Happy with the way thing are. Kenwright an the Board should stay

Votes: 126 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eve Joe,

I won,t make no bones about it I am rubbing my hands with glee now that bill has his balls on the block.

Roll on the summer.

Don't you see how this makes you look? You want the club to struggle to suit your personal jealousy issues of Kenwright?

Worried for the club it has to be said, as many have said Moyes leaving is going to be a hell of a reality check for those in and a lot outside the club.
Well several on here have got what they wanted haven't they. So at least they'll be happy...

Also proved a few knowalls completely wrong that Moyes wouldn't be considered by anyone above us. Unbelievable really how Moyes has been so undervalued by some people.

HAHAHAHA....It,s been well overdue...what goes around comes around.

Feet up with Popcorn.....can,t wait.

You're an absolute fruitcake!

I just hope you have someone out there to cuddle tonight.

We have a great club and can happily prosper without Moyes. I just wish Bill had been tough with Moyes last summer to sign a new contract or go then.

We have a great club and can happily prosper without Moyes. I just wish Bill had been tough with Moyes last summer to sign a new contract or go then.

Yes then maybe we would have had some compensation for him....but then again that would be like thinking ahead

hahahaha...it will be great once the leech is out of the club with the other no marks. Best thing is, it will be by his own hand.

There's loads on here wanted Moyes gone, well we shall see how Everton do now(and I hope so much I am wrong!).
There are people on here with a psychological loathing for Kenwright, they will post on here ad nauseum. I think they have forgot they started out supporting a football team!
Well they may in the future get there wish, and I believe we will find there is no Arab Billionaire out there to bail us out and the future will be very bleak.

Well several on here have got what they wanted haven't they. So at least they'll be happy...

Also proved a few knowalls completely wrong that Moyes wouldn't be considered by anyone above us. Unbelievable really how Moyes has been so undervalued by some people.

Is right mate, find the whole getting rid of human shield Moyes to flush out Kenwright a bit disturbing.

I also worry for their pets if I'm being honest.

There's loads on here wanted Moyes gone, well we shall see how Everton do now(and I hope so much I am wrong!).
There are people on here with a psychological loathing for Kenwright, they will post on here ad nauseum. I think they have forgot they started out supporting a football team!
Well they may in the future get there wish, and I believe we will find there is no Arab Billionaire out there to bail us out and the future will be very bleak.

Not to worry old chap....we.ll open up with an EGM to start. Put right that which was undone.

Kenwright interview on Sky Sports News:

Sky: Just for Everton fans can you set the record straight?

BK: I don't think... I don't know about a deal being done. David had a meeting scheduled with me & we just had a ... a good meeting, he and I.

Sky: You thing he's going to be the next Man United manager? Did he tell you he wanted to leave?

BK: I think at the end of the day David's contract is up in er, 6 weeks time and he has the right to make his own decisions. He's served this club wonderfully well and er.. he has the right to make his decision.

Sky: Have you had any contact from Manchester United?

BK: I rea-...listen, it's, what time is it now? It's quarter to 11 and you've been waiting for me all day, or well, I don't know for how long, and I really just wanna go home now and see the dogs, have a cup of tea and go to bed.

Sky: What about the reports that David is gunna say goodbye to his players and the staff tomorrow.

BK: Don't know anything about them.

Sky: Is he still going to be the Everton manager this weekend?

BK: Look I've just said to you ..... Oh yes, of course he is.

Just makes you proud to be a blue that, those words of confidence.

he's a clown and the sad thing is fans support this, here's one of the comments I posted in the other article

"Mikey, if he' talking about dogs and tea and bed its cos he's upset......he's upset cos he loves the club. Id rather that than some multi billionaire from America or Saudi Arabia who doesnt give a **** about anything but money and has no clue what Everton means to people. Our club is real, not some horrible franchise bollocks like some"

these clowns are killing us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back