Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The Everton Board Thread (Inc. Bill Kenwright / Blue Union)

Is it time for Change...???

• Kenwright an the Board out, We need Change.

Votes: 503 80.0%
  • Im Happy with the way thing are. Kenwright an the Board should stay

Votes: 126 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He looked like he was going to break down in tears. He quivered a few times, he will still get clapped when his grid pops up on the screen on Sunday.

Next season, the fans will turn on him.

It's hard to tell with a professional actor, but he looked battered and bewildered last night.

I'm not surprised: 11 years riding on the coat tails of a manager came to an end. Time for Billy Liar to face the reckoning now.

Think that Bill got told a few home truths by Moyes yesterday. Instead of painting the picture that the odious git was expecting about life as rosey and privileged at Goodison he spelled out the reality. Moyes got fed up some time ago, he couldn't appear petulant to any possible future employers and played for himself for the long run. Of course to Bill nothing had changed and everything would tick over as usual. Bill knows he can't find a paddle and that a sh1tstorm is heading his way, too much for him to deal with, I reckon he will step down sooner rather than later, and cite health reasons and 'for the benefit of this great institution', I feel another drama of an interview being scripted as we contemplate what has gone on. Tbh the risk at EFC is much bigger than at MUFC and I have no faith whatsoever in the current board handling the situation with anything other than very poor judgement, there isn't a professional amongst the decision makers with Moyes out of the picture.

Said it the day Neville left, both moyes and kenwright will be gone by end of the season.
Go back to the BU interview when he talks about doctors advice.

Good, kenwright and Neville down, just Elstone and Stubbs left to go

In my opinion Rob Elstone is a class act.

He's the CEO, his company has never been in worse financial health, he has done nothing to turn it round, he even broke his wages:turnover rule that he clearly said must be maintained. Oh and he's a whopper.

Other than that, he is class

Ken****es a broken man cus moyes toldhim in the meeting he had known for months and kept billy in the lurch HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I ****ing love it LOVE it

SELL THE CLUB REDCOAT

[video=youtube;9ymdUR0Z47U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=9ymdUR0Z47U[/video]

Wow just wow

He looks like a man you has been told he has 2 weeks to live

His walls are falling down around him, He knows without Moyes sticking up for the "Greatest Evertonion of all time" he has little protection from the fans/BU

Leave now before you destroy this great club any further

People are forgetting something about Kenwright: he may be an actor, but he's a sh*t one. He's a shell in that interview, and it's genuine. He saw Moyes as the saviour of this club and he has no idea what to do now.

I'm worried.

Wow just wow

His walls are falling down around him, He knows without Moyes sticking up for the "Greatest Evertonion of all time" he has little protection from the fans/BU

Bingo. This might sound terrible, but there's good to come out of this if we do drop down the table, the blame will well and truly fall on him and his cronies and hopefully force them out. He can't hide behind Moyes anymore.

That interview has to be the most cringe inducing I have ever seen.

Bill just embarassed both himeslf and my beloved football club.

Wow just wow

moyes leaving could make us or break us. But I think it will destroy kenwright. The man is a cretin who has hidden behind moyes long enough

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back