Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The Everton Board Thread (Inc. Bill Kenwright / Blue Union)

Is it time for Change...???

• Kenwright an the Board out, We need Change.

Votes: 503 80.0%
  • Im Happy with the way thing are. Kenwright an the Board should stay

Votes: 126 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've heard that Moyes didn't get on at all with Elstone.

And that Moyes recent comments about the club not making enough commercial income to compete were basically a way of saying "get someone in who knows what they are doing"

Elstone didnt like Mr Moyes.

Maybe it was because Mr Moyes told it as it was and didnt go around telling untruths.

Yep, seen a few comments to that affect. They basically never got on and I am with Moyes on this one.

The reason why we are in a mess is that we have people in the positions that matter are amateurs compared to other businesses of similar size.

Snap, Bills appointments have all been done on the basis of one thing alone - prop up the king with no clothes.

emperors-new-clothes.jpg

So in the end hard work and determination does pay off. Moyes has landed the biggest job in the world football and played the player in the main stand.

I said all along that I would have respect for Moyes if he walked out after the Jan Transfer Window.

So Bill, still want to be the doug ellis of this generation or do the right thing? lower the price and sell up. Their can only be one outcome at the end of this and we are about to enter a new cycle which will be downhill until a new owner is onboard.

An EGM is coming, manager gone, backroom staff and players to go, loan notes due this summer, debit review, player bids suspended x 2 and change is coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back