Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The Everton Board Thread (Inc. Bill Kenwright / Blue Union)

Is it time for Change...???

• Kenwright an the Board out, We need Change.

Votes: 503 80.0%
  • Im Happy with the way thing are. Kenwright an the Board should stay

Votes: 126 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, sometimes I think the madness has subsided

But then you see the Kenwright press conference introducing Martinez, the strangely surreal manic stupidity and delusion on show from the main investor in shares in our wonderful club......and you just know the madness will never leave us now, until some Arab or Russian offers £150M.

Mostly cos a LOT of people cant buy more stuff.

The overseas market is terrible, nobody can just randomally go into a shop and pick up an Everton shirt.

Hell, we cant even do it in this country.

We need to stop this exclusive deals bollox, it was crap with JJB and its crap with Kitbag.

But before KitBag, we LOST money on merchandising. It was a standard Wyness ploy...contract out anything that was losing money(he did it at Aberdeen as well), hence merchandising and catering were farmed out. The long term idea is/was to bring these things back in house if circumstances were better. But so far, no chance of that. Our supporters simply do not buy enough....and those who complain about there being no Everton gear in shops abroad...the minute we start winning cups etc, that will change.

But before KitBag, we LOST money on merchandising. It was a standard Wyness ploy...contract out anything that was losing money(he did it at Aberdeen as well), hence merchandising and catering were farmed out. The long term idea is/was to bring these things back in house if circumstances were better. But so far, no chance of that. Our supporters simply do not buy enough....and those who complain about there being no Everton gear in shops abroad...the minute we start winning cups etc, that will change.

Rubbish.......do you know how much money everton have invested in marketing programs to promote our brand compared to our peers?

We are smalltime sunshine always have always will be under this lot.

Still amazed that there is nearly 14% who approve of BK and saddened that nearly 10% could not give a toss, how can they call themselves fans?

Still amazed that there is nearly 14% who approve of BK and saddened that nearly 10% could not give a toss, how can they call themselves fans?

Its all a matter of opinion, we all care. And I don't for one minute believe Kenwrights approval is only 14%, most Evertonians believe he is doing a good job in a very harsh financial environment. As I always say he is the only one to come up with any plans at all to move us on.

Easy, they support the team, not the chairman. Like me, i don't really care about the Chairman, i acknowledge he needs to go, but ambivalence wins.

Its all a matter of opinion, we all care. And I don't for one minute believe Kenwrights approval is only 14%, most Evertonians believe he is doing a good job in a very harsh financial environment. As I always say he is the only one to come up with any plans at all to move us on.
:lol:..

Hi Bill, hows Jenny doing?

Its all a matter of opinion, we all care. And I don't for one minute believe
Kenwrights approval is only 14%,
most Evertonians believe he is doing a good job in a very harsh financial
environment. As I always say he is the only one to come up with any plans at all to move us on.

Now this just has to be a wind up. Surely!??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back