Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The Everton Board Thread (Inc. Bill Kenwright / Blue Union)

Is it time for Change...???

• Kenwright an the Board out, We need Change.

Votes: 503 80.0%
  • Im Happy with the way thing are. Kenwright an the Board should stay

Votes: 126 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
LCC handed the club the Kings Dock on a golden platter all for Billy Liar to throw it back at them because his fecking nose would have been put out.

kingsdock.jpg

That would have been amazing

We'd have our stadium on FIFA, that's for sure!

A new document was lodged with Companies House on 13 May.

It relates to the Vibrac loan. It's just a change of what the loan is secured with. It's no longer secured against tv money for the 2012/13 season and 'Receivables' "in excess of the amount due or owing by the company to the Lender under Finance Documents". It's still secured against next season's tv revenue (2013/14).
Arolling farce. Shows the intent and purpose of the lender to earn excessive returns, wonder who that could be?

Arolling farce. Shows the intent and purpose of the lender to earn excessive returns, wonder who that could be?

It means its been extended & in essence the year on year loan has been replaced.

If you think the interest charges are uncompetitive in relation to what the club could realistically expect from a similar loan with a mainstream lender, then please share the detail & expose the obvious overspend - thanks in advance.

Don't know a lot about how our finances work but it seems to me twhat we have been losing about 5mil a yr but our debt has stayed at the 46mil mark, now i may be a bit niave here but this seems to me that we are paying around 5mil of those debts bk each yr then borrowing it bk to cover the loses, so with this new tv money which is meant to be about 25mil a year with 5 mil covering our loses each yr we will have 20mil to spend on players & wages each yr and the debt should get reduced by 5 mil a yr also so in affect we should have paid of 15mil and have 60mil for players & there wages over the next 3 years but not sure if this is correct

It means its been extended & in essence the year on year loan has been replaced.

If you think the interest charges are uncompetitive in relation to what the club could realistically expect from a similar loan with a mainstream lender, then please share the detail & expose the obvious overspend - thanks in advance.
I am sure that any offshore investment vehicle that supports the loan is a very competitive lender and those underpinning the vehicle are completely honourableand prudent businessmen. You are right and I am totally wrong so thanks for leading me to the light and for showing such fraternal concern.
No idea what I've been doing all these years, you are a beacon on the road to Damascus.
Sorry that you completely miss the point I made, but I'll be forever in your debt.

We really need to start bringing in a wage structure starting with our new signings and future contract negotiations as our wage bills is what is really crippling us.

We really need to start bringing in a wage structure starting with our new
signings and future contract
negotiations as our wage bills is what
is really crippling us.

Its our dismal commercial deals and complete lack of forward thinking strategy that is really killing us.

I am sure that any offshore investment vehicle that supports the loan is a very competitive lender and those underpinning the vehicle are completely honourableand prudent businessmen. You are right and I am totally wrong so thanks for leading me to the light and for showing such fraternal concern.
No idea what I've been doing all these years, you are a beacon on the road to Damascus.
Sorry that you completely miss the point I made, but I'll be forever in your debt.

I missed nothing, as there was nothing & thanks for confirming that.

No why would it be. Spent more in a couple of days than we normally do in a couple of years. Keep it up and we've done well.

Unfortunately, as said in another thread, you and I both know they won't "keep it up" and the only certain thing is that someone is leaving Baines or Fellaini, or even both.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back