Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The Everton Board Thread (Inc. Bill Kenwright / Blue Union)

Is it time for Change...???

• Kenwright an the Board out, We need Change.

Votes: 503 80.0%
  • Im Happy with the way thing are. Kenwright an the Board should stay

Votes: 126 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nail on the head mate are people thay gullible that they actually think we are for sale?

The club have employed outside bodies to sell the club. These are the same bodies that the Blue Union suggested they bring in 2 years ago, and everyone jumped on the Blue Union with a load of abuse. But low and behold - very quietly - the club took onboard what was suggested and actually employed the specific body the Blue Union suggested.

The club IS for sale, the problem is the price tag being charged. It does not fairly reflect the level of debt, the lack of assets and lack of revenue streams.

This is all serves to scare off prospective buyers.

Now whether the high price tag is intentional - to scare off buyers, or whether it is just because the owner and co. are deluded and want a huge profit on their shares, remains to be seen.

But we're past the point of 'we're not for sale really!' - the club wouldn't be spending money on the outside bodies to 'sell' the club if we 'weren't for sale'.

I figured I'd check in on this thread to see how much Khan is getting mentioned. Glad some others have already mentioned that our club would not have even been looked at by him (not in London) and that his master plan is actually about bringing NFL to Europe (aka London) and that owning an EPL club in London is the start of that plan.

He has the billions, but he is not eager to put it into the sports side of the club. The Jaguars (his NFL team) had 1 main asset (Maurice Jones-Drew) and he would not budge on resigning him so MJD heldout. They only fill about half their stadium and his focus has been on turning the jaguars into "London's Home team" and isn't even trying to fix the issues he has in his own city).

Basically Khan is a hardass businessman and I think he is going to be in for a shock when he is in charge of forking over the money expected by these players.

I would not want Khan running our club. He is not the owner to move us forward. Fulham may get a new stadium out of it, but I would expect them to be sharing with an NFL team in a few years. This is a land and investment deal for him, no love of sports or either franchise (Fulham or Jaguars).

I figured I'd check in on this thread to see how much Khan is getting mentioned. Glad some others have already mentioned that our club would not have even been looked at by him (not in London) and that his master plan is actually about bringing NFL to Europe (aka London) and that owning an EPL club in London is the start of that plan.

He has the billions, but he is not eager to put it into the sports side of the club. The Jaguars (his NFL team) had 1 main asset (Maurice Jones-Drew) and he would not budge on resigning him so MJD heldout. They only fill about half their stadium and his focus has been on turning the jaguars into "London's Home team" and isn't even trying to fix the issues he has in his own city).

Basically Khan is a hardass businessman and I think he is going to be in for a shock when he is in charge of forking over the money expected by these players.

I would not want Khan running our club. He is not the owner to move us forward. Fulham may get a new stadium out of it, but I would expect them to be sharing with an NFL team in a few years. This is a land and investment deal for him, no love of sports or either franchise (Fulham or Jaguars).

I think this deal is very dodgy too, and I am glad he's not buying the blues. I remember when the Venkys bought Blackburn and people on here where saying how can Blackburn be bought and not Everton.
Its easy to sell a club ,but difficult to sell to the correct buyer. Just ask the Sh---!

I think this deal is very dodgy too, and I am glad he's not buying the blues. I remember when the Venkys bought Blackburn and people on here where saying how can Blackburn be bought and not Everton.
Its easy to sell a club ,but difficult to sell to the correct buyer. Just ask the Sh---!

Here is your answer below, the worlds greatest Evertonian will not cash his cheque fast enough when someone is stupid enough to pay his asking price for a poorly run business like ours.

I'm afraid the current regime do not care one iota if the buyer cares about Everton, all they are concerned about is someone meeting the asking price.

Have to laugh at people using 'selling to the right buyer' to defend the current regime. Kenwright was ready to hand over control to a guy in a bedsit ffs :lol:

Really,that wasn't the case of course. After BK investigated a name that had been suggested to him it turned out to be a guy in a bedsit. Thats the way I read what was said in the BU 'transcript'. But of course if you have an agenda with little substance, the first thing you have to be able to do is tell fairy stories. Did Bill sell Everton to a guy in a bedsit. NO he didn't. And THATS a FACT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back