Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The Everton Board Thread (Inc. Bill Kenwright / Blue Union)

Is it time for Change...???

• Kenwright an the Board out, We need Change.

Votes: 503 80.0%
  • Im Happy with the way thing are. Kenwright an the Board should stay

Votes: 126 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Iirc the club got a bit uppitty over the info being released, claimed business confidentiality etc, the fact it is easy to find if you know what you're looking for, doesn't register with them. There were/are hints as to big bobby earl and his involvement in the Bvi vehicle that funds it...

That Guardian article was a couple of years ago...I take it the legal complaint went no further than the 'complaint' stage?

That Guardian article was a couple of years ago...I take it the legal complaint went no further than the 'complaint' stage?
Think there was a Peruvian dentist threatened by the club's legal team, Snr. Guard Dian, all kinds of threats from the club got nowhere apparently...twas ever thus
But the Guardian passed info on elsewhere I believe, just hope it isn't operation yewtree :)

Think there was a Peruvian dentist threatened by the club's legal team, Snr. Guard Dian, all kinds of threats from the club got nowhere apparently...twas ever thus
But the Guardian passed info on elsewhere I believe, just hope it isn't operation yewtree :)

So you took a stab at it and the answers 'No'. Cheers:lol:

On SSN last night the club was believed to have said that the McCarthy deal would have went ahead irrespective of Fellaini leaving.

Can't see it myself, but humouring them for a moment that means we've received 33.5 mil (including Vic) and taking into account loan fees and such I'd wager we could put that down to ~30 mil. So we'll see if the board is as good as their word because at least 20-25 mil of that should be available for January.

Already think this season will be defined by how we do in the January transfer window. Don't stand still like last year, if we invest then we have a real chance of European football.

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/everton-fc-set-bold-vision-6317469

Words fail me with this feller. WTF is he doing to get us going finance-wise? All he's good for is latching onto the work of a separate entity to the club - a charity that takes the club name - in order to make it look like he's doing something of value. Has this feller had ANYTHING of substance to say since the Kirkby fiasco fell through?

Visions of making Everton different through charity work. FFS. How about a vision to get the commercial side of the club moving; a vision to attract major investors; a vision to get a stadium sorted; or a vision to upgrade the current ground? You know - how about making us a successful FOOTBALL club again?

Oh God, this thread again

My least favourite one on the whole blinking board

Mine too. Because it means we're still having the piss ripped out of us by Kenwright and his puppet masters in London/British Virgin Islands...and still having to put up with the arse covering exploits of their hired help: like this feller Elstone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back