Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The Everton Board Thread (Inc. Bill Kenwright / Blue Union)

Is it time for Change...???

• Kenwright an the Board out, We need Change.

Votes: 503 80.0%
  • Im Happy with the way thing are. Kenwright an the Board should stay

Votes: 126 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A regular lender who doesn't declare who owns it as a result of being registered in the British Virgin Isles, sounds legit doesn't it? There's a good reason why we keep getting mentioned in passing by Private Eye's Planet Football section.
Its a worry that we may be exposed the way Rangers were through the eye, if they scratch the surface....

What a truly shiote board we have here, 6 million to spend all summer, must have saved money on the weekly wages, and a chairman who tells the media our new manager has said he will get us champions league, so so poor. Out speant by almost every team, in a pre-season when the phrase 'if you are standing still, then you are going backwards' will never have been more appropriate to be used. 6 million, an absolute joke of a board from top to bottom. No ambition what so ever, would hate to think what our transfer tactics would have been should the new TV deal have been less per club.

Heard on the radio that Kiss are buying into a NFL franchise.

I would welcome our Kiss overloads with open arms.

They could also redo the hit " God gave rock n roll to you " to the following lyrics

Bob gave sexy togger to you,

gave sexy togger to you,

gave sexy togger to every one

Heard on the radio that Kiss are buying into a NFL franchise.

I would welcome our Kiss overloads with open arms.

They could also redo the hit " God gave rock n roll to you " to the following lyrics

Bob gave sexy togger to you,

gave sexy togger to you,

gave sexy togger to every one

Heard the Rolling Stones are interested in buying us, and they are working on their new single:

You cant always get what you want..

You cant always get what you want.

No, you cant always get what you want.. But if you try sometimes, you just might find.. We've sold all your best players to buy lawnmowers.

Heard the Rolling Stones are interested in buying us, and they are working on their new single:

You cant always get what you want..

You cant always get what you want.

No, you cant always get what you want.. But if you try sometimes, you just might find.. We've sold all your best players to buy lawnmowers.

fkn sums it up perfectly

to felli and baines, the grass isn't always greener ya know...

...but on occassion it is sometimes far more manicured, well looked after, neatly trimmed and a black and decker strimmer has clearly been applied around the edges of the pitch...

...gotta love the toffs x

There's an ancient band called "middle of the road" who had a hit with "chirpy chirpy cheep cheep" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HSNSTerj2Kc.

They've re-worked it to "cheapy cheapy cheap cheap" in a bid to buy the club on a wave of honesty, integrity and hot pants.

fkn winner if you ask me.

Nige, if the trouble and strife happens to check your internet usage and see's you've been on youtube at 11.15pm watching that you're gonna have to be mega creative with the excuses mate.

[video=youtube;HSNSTerj2Kc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HSNSTerj2Kc[/video]

Being outspent by the Norwichs and Southamptons of this world even after a £20m rise in TV money just about sums up the 'ambition' if this pathetic board.

This clown masquerading as our Chairman proudly told us Martinez will get us CL football. How the hell is that achievable with such a p*ss poor budget??

This board has settled for mediocrity and all hope of getting a European spot is about to go up in smoke due our competitors spending.

The decline a lot called a few years back is about to start, only so long we could sustain our ****e business plan. None of this will be poor Bobbys fault either.

This board has settled for mediocrity and all hope of getting a European spot is about to go up in smoke due our competitors spending.

The decline a lot called a few years back is about to start, only so long we could sustain our ****e business plan. None of this will be poor Bobbys fault either.

It's criminal that we never truly backed Moyes during his time here, I'm convinced that was our chance at hauling ourselves back to the top. 11 years Kenwright had to find investment, it never materialised and we'll pay the price.

It's great to see so many buoyed by Martinez's arrival and I think he'll do a decent enough job, but at the same time it's so frustrating to know whatever we achieve will be fleeting success that won't be capitalised on by a board bereft of ambition.

You're quite right about an inevitable decline. Just by the law of averages we'll soon succumb to teams who spend more money than us. Some of our supporters retain this idyllic image of us being a true English club with a fan for a owner, as though we're something to aspire to. The man at the head of the board is a cancer and it astonishes me that he's still here 14 years after taking over.

Knowing that he'll be immune from criticism in the eyes of the majority should Martinez fail to live up to lofty expectations is a real sickener.

It's criminal that we never truly backed Moyes during his time here, I'm convinced that was our chance at hauling ourselves back to the top. 11 years Kenwright had to find investment, it never materialised and we'll pay the price.

It's great to see so many buoyed by Martinez's arrival and I think he'll do a decent enough job, but at the same time it's so frustrating to know whatever we achieve will be fleeting success that won't be capitalised on by a board bereft of ambition.

You're quite right about an inevitable decline. Just by the law of averages we'll soon succumb to teams who spend more money than us. Some of our supporters retain this idyllic image of us being a true English club with a fan for a owner, as though we're something to aspire to. The man at the head of the board is a cancer and it astonishes me that he's still here 14 years after taking over.

Knowing that he'll be immune from criticism in the eyes of the majority should Martinez fail to live up to lofty expectations is a real sickener.

Good old Davey isn't exactly making the most of the funds available in his new job, to be fair.

http://www.theguardian.com/sport/2011/sep/19/everton-broadcast-income-mortgage

Magic juan, or any of the guys in the know, do you know anything about the section of the article this refers to

'This article is the subject of a legal complaint made on behalf of Everton Football Club Ltd.'
Iirc the club got a bit uppitty over the info being released, claimed business confidentiality etc, the fact it is easy to find if you know what you're looking for, doesn't register with them. There were/are hints as to big bobby earl and his involvement in the Bvi vehicle that funds it...

I'm absolutely disgusted with the board this summer "more than usual" A new manager, a already very good first 11, and extra TV money on the horizon along with IMO money still available from all our recent sales (rodwell) and the poor new manager has appeared to be given a measly budget of a few million. It absolutely stinks IMO.

Of course I don't expect to be able to spend money like the other big 6 teams, hell there's even a few other lesser teams with rich owners like Southampton etc that I expect will no doubt spend more than us but to NOT even be getting close to a 10-15M budget this summer is nothing short of criminal.

Bunch of chancers who really do need forcing out if this is the best they can do for us. My tether has reached the end!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back