Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The Everton Board Thread (Inc. Bill Kenwright / Blue Union)

Is it time for Change...???

• Kenwright an the Board out, We need Change.

Votes: 503 80.0%
  • Im Happy with the way thing are. Kenwright an the Board should stay

Votes: 126 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would I attend meetings and marches, when the BU initially setup, if I support Kenwright??

I remember an old enemy of all thing anti Kenwright, the infamous Halewoodblue, tagging along on the first two marches.

Even Si off NSNO was known to attend too.

I'm sorry but the BU are this amazing group that you seem to think they are. They have no direction or vision about how they want to progress the issues of EFC and just post propaganda. Thank you for the offer, but why on gods green earth would I want to meet them, do you think you're introducing me to the Prime Minister or Queen and I should be overjoyed with excitement

You remind me of a tart being binned by her fella, always after a pound of flesh and wont be happy until she gets it.

Anyway, I'd wager that the board will 'sell to anyone' as soon as the debts are cleared. Which could be in a few years time due to TV Money provided we maintain the status-quo on the pitch.

Hope I'm wrong like, and they genuinely find 'the right man'. As Kenwright says...

The debts have increased by 25% in the last five years.

Can we close this thread. It seems like its become a one upmanship between Steve and nsno. Maybe a admin can declare a winner.

Are you crazy, there is people on this forum who would have nothing to live for if this thread closed, they dont even look for Everton's results when were playing!

Wake up and smell the smoke. Green is not involved financially, would not dream of linking himself to an organisation that carries so much debt and no prospects. BK will never sell, never mind all his 24/7 talk, neither will Earl who could not give a toss as long as he can keep making great returns on his loans and as for Dr "No", he could not give a frig either.

Kenwright talks of investment? no one is going to give the club money without some sort of guarantee or lien on an asset. The club will only move forward if the directors sell their shares to a very rich person who will then put money into the club once he owns it.

That is it all the other talk on here is just running round in circles.

http://www.evertonfc.com/news/archive/2013/08/03/ceo-holds-business-briefings

Robert Elstone hosted a business briefing double-header for prominent Los Angeles businessmen and women on Friday.

The Everton CEO again linked up with the Blues' tour squad and first held a breakfast meeting with a select group of influential figures representing some major global companies.

Earlier, Mr Elstone had covered a range of subjects including Everton's financial strategy, player development successes and the 'crazy poker game' that is transfer deadline day.

Later, he gave a presentation to a 100-strong lunch organised by the British-American Business Council in which he discussed in detail Everton's business model.

All of which he lost, I hope he told them.

I bet Bill get's a few *interested parties* out of this tour to last him a couple of seasons.

"Later, he gave a presentation to a 100-strong lunch organised by the British-American Business Council in which he discussed in detail Everton's business model."

Bet that didn't last long.

About two seconds, I'd say...as long as it takes to say: "We do what Greeny tells us to do"

Hence the fact that its kept "off the books".

Where is your evidence, all you have is like the rest, unfounded speculation. You need a scapgoat and he fits in nicely for the scenario.

The rest of what I stated is spot on so unless there are any signifiacant news items this thread is a waste of space and should be killed off.

Hi,
I have been playing a great browser game and I really enjoy it. You manage your own team and play against real players from all over the world. You can make your football/hockey or/and handball team(s). The game has good forum in many languages! Join in, you won't regret it!
Register via this link: powerplaymanager.com/r817586/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back