Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The Everton Board Thread (Inc. Bill Kenwright / Blue Union)

Is it time for Change...???

• Kenwright an the Board out, We need Change.

Votes: 503 80.0%
  • Im Happy with the way thing are. Kenwright an the Board should stay

Votes: 126 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazes me how this boring thread keeps raising its head, is it because we had a bad result at Crystal Palace, beat the s---e on Saturday and it will go quiet again.

No, it resurfaced because our CEO has piped up trying to claim relevancy for himself by highlighting the role of a charity organised and staffed by people outside the club, instead of coming up with ideas and schemes to make Everton financially viable again.

Its all very quiet behind the scenes, especially since Moyes left, looking forwardto Bills Xmas message though.

"14 years in control: no trophies, no investment, no new stadium. Thanks for not running me and my fellow carpet baggers out of town. Merry Christmas, mugs".

So does anyone have an opinion on the Echo article and whether EITC can act as a positive branding arm of the club (besides Davek)? Some of the ideas sound good to me, although Elstone comes off a bit arrogant in the article.

So does anyone have an opinion on the Echo article and whether EITC can act as a positive branding arm of the club (besides Davek)? Some of the ideas sound good to me, although Elstone comes off a bit arrogant in the article.

Elstone's future replacement runs EITC, she will be doing his job when the next cock up happens and he gets the push.

Its certainly not a negative. In their desperation to find something new to hound the board about, the usual suspects sometimes allow their imagination to feed their agenda. As at most football clubs, there are plenty of genuine reasons to have a pop at the board, but imaginations run riot when we've either put in a poor performance, or there's an international break. The sooner some people get back to arguing about the actual football, the better.
There are of course some who multi task, and argue about everything all the time,God bless 'em !!:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back