Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The Everton Board Thread (Inc. Bill Kenwright / Blue Union)

Is it time for Change...???

• Kenwright an the Board out, We need Change.

Votes: 503 80.0%
  • Im Happy with the way thing are. Kenwright an the Board should stay

Votes: 126 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting rid of Ross and Moyes and replacing them with very, very different characters has done wonders IMO, Not sure if it was accident or design but the two big appointments we made where very shrewd.

That is your arrogance again, you put that argument across as fact when in reality its a fact in your head. Many people inside and outside of football comment on Bill Kenwright and talk of his integrity and passion for Everton. Its true he has not got the financial backing needs to take us into the top four and I would love someone with the money to take over, But these people are few and far between.

All Blue Union put across is this notion that if we can get rid of Kenwright we will get an Arab billionaire. Most Evertonians are a little brighter than this and hence their poor support.

I would tell you to stop embarrassing yourself, but you do seem to revel in it.

Read what I posted and then comment, don't let personality get in the way, use what I have written, challenge it and construct your own argument, because these are things you haven't done so far.

This isn't arrogance or interpretation of events, but the facts of the situation.

Do you contest Everton, Tesco and KMBC had and used massive resources? Or that stretched 'inconsistencies' were presented as evidence to both Evertonians and a public enquiry?

Don't get this switched to Kenwright and his 'passion', his 'passion' lead the club on a merry dance into a costly legal defence, botched opportunities and the biggest split in the supporters since the birth of the shoite.

Seriously, have a word with yourself, labelling me arrogant is a piss-poor tactic and just lazy and ill informed, stand up for what you believe in and grow some...

I would tell you to stop embarrassing yourself, but you do seem to revel in it.

Read what I posted and then comment, don't let personality get in the way, use what I have written, challenge it and construct your own argument, because these are things you haven't done so far.

This isn't arrogance or interpretation of events, but the facts of the situation.

Do you contest Everton, Tesco and KMBC had and used massive resources? Or that stretched 'inconsistencies' were presented as evidence to both Evertonians and a public enquiry?

Don't get this switched to Kenwright and his 'passion', his 'passion' lead the club on a merry dance into a costly legal defence, botched opportunities and the biggest split in the supporters since the birth of the shoite.

Seriously, have a word with yourself, labelling me arrogant is a piss-poor tactic and just lazy and ill informed, stand up for what you believe in and grow some...

Ha your brilliant! I have never talked to anyone as clever as you, and actually I am quite intimidated.

But just to put a hole in your argument the size of the Mersey tunnel. Can you not grasp that this was the whole point of going in with Tesco, they are a massive organisation with huge resources and they would not have taken the Project on if it was certain to fail, just come off your self inflated pedestal and think about that?

Also It did split Evertonians ,but change does that anyway, and at the democratic vote the majority of Evertonians voted for it.

Please please don't say we were all took in, and thank god for the likes of you and KEIOC WHO HAD BRILLIANT MINDS TO SEE THROUGH IT

Ha your brilliant! I have never talked to anyone as clever as you, and actually I am quite intimidated.

But just to put a hole in your argument the size of the Mersey tunnel. Can you not grasp that this was the whole point of going in with Tesco, they are a massive organisation with huge resources and they would not have taken the Project on if it was certain to fail, just come off your self inflated pedestal and think about that?

Also It did split Evertonians ,but change does that anyway, and at the democratic vote the majority of Evertonians voted for it.

Please please don't say we were all took in, and thank god for the likes of you and KEIOC WHO HAD BRILLIANT MINDS TO SEE THROUGH IT

Please stop. Tesco chanced a change in a planning law that would have benefited them hugely had the outside possibility came through, a small gamble for them as EFC carried the bulk of the cost as the driver and KMBC needed an economic shot in the arm and would get the Tesco site anyway.

Change is only beneficial if it is erm, beneficial, unity amongst supporters drives a club forward, by your rational the split is beneficial.

As for the validity of the 'democratic' element of your statement, doesn't that depend upon the veracity of the information supplied prior to the vote? Effectively free, best transport infrastructure, increased revenue streams....it's been done to death over and over and yet there are still a dwindling number trotting out the party line.

You, sir, are like a japanese sniper hiding in the jungle, good job you are not a dentist or you would be shot by your own side too...

KEIOC advised from the start that it would fail due to being in breach of planning law.

It failed due to being in breach of planning law.

You, Bill, and Barrymore were all wrong.

It would have been more enlightening if you had said why Tesco took it on if those in the know KEIOC and Blue Union ????"
Your answer Chang meant nothing.

But it was certain to fail and it did fail. It did not comply with the Regional Plan and it had huge political and economic forces against it from the outset...which is why it failed.

You can bark at the moon all you want, but some people were proven correct and others were left looking like divvies for believing the whole charade from the beginning and not seeing Everton's owners role in it all as using it to kick the can of finding a new stadium/investment down the road for three years.

In the words of Johnny Rotten: "Ever get the feeling you've been cheated?".

Show some accuracy lad, it's with these sort of slapdash arguments that Bill and friends keep ending up looking like dicks in the media, and costing the club money

Get a life comes to mind, just to remind you, this is just a fanzine it might be the highlight of your life, but sorry its just for fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back