Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The Everton Board Thread (Inc. Bill Kenwright / Blue Union)

Is it time for Change...???

• Kenwright an the Board out, We need Change.

Votes: 503 80.0%
  • Im Happy with the way thing are. Kenwright an the Board should stay

Votes: 126 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Still if selling two first team players for 33 million and bringing in a free, three loans, and three players for less than 20 million between them is backing the manager when we've just had a new massive tv deal that has left even the likes of norwich and cardiff spending 50 million net is backing the new manager than god help us.

...and where exactly are Norwich and Cardiff in the league.........

...and where exactly are Norwich and Cardiff in the league.........

That's a strange comment Steve.

Their position in the league isn't really relevant to a discussion about whether the manager has been backed or not.

For example, if Martinez was at Norwich and we had Houghton they'd probably be a fair few places higher and we'd be a fair few lower. Wouldn't change the fact that Norwich have backed their manager with funds more than we have.

It's not good enough for a team who are chasing the top 4, really.

The badge has been changed a number of times or wasn't it a problem changing it previously? In this instance it was definitely a balls up but was put right almost immediately. Witness that willingness to listen to fans compared with some other clubs.

And the Blue not being Everton blue - seriously? I don't even know what you're on about. In my 30 years of support the shade of blue has changed a number of times. Am I wrong? I'm sure I've got a light blue Ine from the mid-80s and then the Danka one was a dark blue. Either way - all Kenwright's fault obviously.

They had it designed and ordered a year ago (hence they cant do nothing until next year), then they went through the fans group approval as an after thought before they revealed it to the world.

As for the blue, just look as the badge on a home shirt, its fecking disgusting that they cant get that right.

They had it designed and ordered a year ago (hence they cant do nothing until next year), then they went through the fans group approval as an after thought before they revealed it to the world.

As for the blue, just look as the badge on a home shirt, its fecking disgusting that they cant get that right.

Okay but my point is both the badge and the shade of blue have been changed previously haven't they? Did you kick off then?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back