Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The Everton Board Thread (Inc. Bill Kenwright / Blue Union)

Is it time for Change...???

• Kenwright an the Board out, We need Change.

Votes: 503 80.0%
  • Im Happy with the way thing are. Kenwright an the Board should stay

Votes: 126 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
DK would have been terrible for us, we would have surrendered the city to Liverpool. Everton would have been no longer a Liverpool City football club. In all the TV programmes it would have been over to Kirkby. Also moving out there would have taken the club away from it's core base of fans both now and future. Young kids in the City would have been steered to Liverpool as the football club of the city. It was an albatross which we fortunately avoided.

I think like most on here I will never forgive BK and the others for screwing up Kings Dock, now that would have had us on the premier maps off maps, the world over.

Its that sort of thinking that holds us back,this is now a global game. Anyway we were going just up the road!

Its that sort of thinking that holds us back,this is now a global game. Anyway we were going just up the road!

Exactly that is why BK and the rest need to realise what is needed. It is not my sort of thinking that is holding the club, how can that be? It is the thinking or lack of thinking of the owners.

No plan B, No money and No growth from the current stadia.

We need a phased approach solution that starts with a new owner who will:-

1. Clear our debts, allowing a new line of credit to fund future infrastructre projects
2. A transfer kitty of 20-30m a season supported by a new owner and Sky money.
3. A new partnership with liverpool city council based on integrity, vision in the spirit of a two way partnership.

half a billion my arse. We have people running us like a credit card account that is massivley overdrawn and paying back minium payments each month....we can do a lot better than that after 14 years.

No plan B, No money and No growth from the current stadia.

We need a phased approach solution that starts with a new owner who will:-

1. Clear our debts, allowing a new line of credit to fund future infrastructre projects
2. A transfer kitty of 20-30m a season supported by a new owner and Sky money.
3. A new partnership with liverpool city council based on integrity, vision in the spirit of a two way partnership.

half a billion my arse. We have people running us like a credit card account that is massivley overdrawn and paying back minium payments each month....we can do a lot better than that after 14 years.

BU DA BILL IZ AN EVORTONIUN HE MORGAGED IZ OUSE FOUR DIS CLUB!

There aren't that many of that type around! Even the current City owners, who acquired the club because they so an opportunity, after Shiniwatra pleaded with them for help, had a ready built stadium.
Agreed Steve but it's what we need,anything less would be a compromise.
To build a decent size stadium is going to set us back £300 million + for starters,£40 million minimum per season transfer kitty. People who mention Randy Lerner should go on a Few Villa forums and see what they think of him,Villa are a dire team going nowhere fast.

Yes, Steve, my opinion fits with my opinion.

pour yourself another glass of Sanatogen :)

You have slipped a lot since Kipper. All youre doing now is deflecting from your misinformation with pathetic ageist jokes. If DK was built and was a disaster...how would Bill K 'line his pockets' ?

Agreed Steve but it's what we need,anything less would be a compromise.
To build a decent size stadium is going to set us back £300 million + for starters,£40 million minimum per season transfer kitty. People who mention Randy Lerner should go on a Few Villa forums and see what they think of him,Villa are a dire team going nowhere fast.

We both know that even if a billionaire came in, the usual moaning suspects would still moan, because its what they're happiest doing. Fortunaely a lot of the moaning is simply that, moaning, and is nothing to do with reality.

We both know that even if a billionaire came in, the usual moaning suspects would still moan, because its what they're happiest doing. Fortunaely a lot of the moaning is simply that, moaning, and is nothing to do with reality.

flowchart_zps1051e529.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back