Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The Everton Board Thread (Inc. Bill Kenwright / Blue Union)

Is it time for Change...???

• Kenwright an the Board out, We need Change.

Votes: 503 80.0%
  • Im Happy with the way thing are. Kenwright an the Board should stay

Votes: 126 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think Snapper means there are 'actual' rules....I think he's indicating his 'opinion' that BK makes up his own rules. Myself, I don't think it unreasonable that a CEO be invited to sit in at board meetings when neccessary, and while its Snappers opinion that Elstone 'hasn't been granted the same privelege' I imagine he's privy to decisions that allow him to do his job.

Just answered the post.

Remember hearing from the top table at the 2007 GM that Wyness was given a share so that he could be on the board and act as a director.

But there's nothing in the Articles of the Company that say that a Director must be a shareholder, so no-one has the authority to determine Board membership qualification by virtue of shareholding or not.

It is considered good corporate practice to have non-shareholding Directors, particularly non-executives, but perhaps that's your point!

Ha Ha Ha.

Bill the victim of circumstance.

I've read some tripe defending Billy Liar, but this is the winner.

Ha Ha Ha.

Bill the victim of circumstance.

I've read some tripe defending Billy Liar, but this is the winner.

Any chance of you responding to my pm,from a week last Saturday giving information and links about your Kit Bag 'balls up' claim ?
I thought not. Lots of mouth,no real points to make.

It baffles me how he still gets support from certain sections of the fanbase.
It is literally baffling, just can't see the motives behind it. In a real business the company would be bankrupt long ago (without the serfs that turn up every week), or the main protagonists ousted from the board as recklessly incompetent.

But the thread title states Kenwrights name so by introducing other elements will incur your wrath and the 'red card' PMs will be written by you for being off topic.
No mate, you misunderstand - not to encourage off-topic stuff, but to at least vary the discussion slightly.

It is literally baffling, just can't see the motives behind it. In a real business the company would be bankrupt long ago (without the serfs that turn up every week), or the main protagonists ousted from the board as recklessly incompetent.
Football doesn't operate as a "real" business. Comparing how they'd fare against normal business doesn't make sense.

No and can you and Wigan boy stop trying to smear the good name of a good poster.

This isnt the thread for your mindless agendas.

Admin suggested I carry on a discussion with Davek by pm. I did. He didn't reply. hardly a 'smear'. But in your strange unreal world...........;)
I rather like 'Wigan boy'...makes me feel 60+ years younger....but then I would have been 'Seaforth boy'...ah well......:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back