The Everton Board Thread

Did anyone really think they'd do anything, bunch of self serving idiots. if I was in that position with the whole fanbase demanding my resignation, I'd be out the door quick sharp, who needs that grief? Well BK and his cronies obviously don't care what people think of them. They just use the situation for their own selfish needs, that being +£800,000.00 a year needs.

Seeing rumours about AJ Bell and George Downing being partners with MSP and will both be on the board. (On twitter and the esk has commented on the Bell link as being unlikely due to the stadium funding).

Ima assuming they are better than the current board but I know nothing about them.

Seeing rumours about AJ Bell and George Downing being partners with MSP and will both be on the board. (On twitter and the esk has commented on the Bell link as being unlikely due to the stadium funding).

Ima assuming they are better than the current board but I know nothing about them.

Heard Downing has pulled out due to work commitments, his deputy Charles End is standing in.

Talking the Blues podcast was a very good listen for me today.

We need minimum three directors, so this amongst other factors holding up board reshuffle.

Also not aware that increased investment from MSP on the table, to cover both ongoing stadium development and providing a transfer budget this summer. Conditions attached, of course, and possibility of further investment leading to a majority holding within 2 years.

Their board nominees would also need to go through the due diligence / fit and proper persons requirements, parts of which would be complete.

Kenwright to possibly be incentivised to resign.

Looking at the end of June for things to begin happening.

A lot going on, and it seems we are now utterly dependent on MSP following through, both to secure a new board and to begin process of stabilising the club. If they pull out, it looks very bleak.

I've heard the same & that downing was in Cannes with Moshiri today

I think you are right here .

Unfortunately tho we will all welcome the change , but as usual they will make it all about them.
Not one whiff or admittance of wrong doing.

What a scabby little bunch.
If they do try and make any new investment about them, they're in for another rude awakening.
I think a lot would take them gone and no investment over new investment with them staying.
I know I would.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back