The Everton Board Thread

It is terrifying, to think we could get worse owners than Moshiri AND Kenwright. For all Moshiri`s failings he had the money to put in and fund our losses, we still have money to spend but cant due to the way it was spent previously. Under these US chancers we simply wouldnt have the money to spend, just what we made which some may say is good but it is going back to the BK days when we hit a glass ceiling.

You may have seen my ramblings on Twitter but the way I see it....

None of the Kenyon Consortium are what I call Premier League wealthy, only Kaminski is considered a billionaire but his money isn`t actual cash it is property.

With this in mind they personally can not afford to buy Everton, they will buy Everton with loans which they may or may not put back on to the club as debt, as the Glazers have done, or they will take 10s of millions out of the club each year to pay these loans. Either way the club and us the supporters are paying for them to buy Everton.

The stadium will come as a loan of some sort, they don`t have the money to pay for this themselves.

This means they are putting nearly £1bn debt on to Everton to buy it directly or indirectly, to me that is very very worrying indeed.

Under Moshiri, when we get to the point FFP has been cleared and the big losses for the last 2/3 years have gone we will be free to go out and spend as we wish again, under these new owners it will not work like that, we will need to still be within our means and penny pinching forever more stuck in another 30 years of decline. The reason I say that is because Infrastructure of the club isn`t part of FFP and can be improved and scaled up as the owner wants but if you have owners that cant build that infrastructure the club becomes very limited and doesnt move with the times or grow.

Everyone points to the need for Everton to be run better, we all agree with that and we are seeing the signs of learning from past failings, Thelwell is free to do his job and the new structure around FF and the academy show professionalism and the best people for them jobs are getting them. Kenyon has run 2 of the biggest PL clubs successfully but I`m not sure he will be involved at Everton becuase he doesnt want to move back up north. He says as much in articles I have read, he is purely brokering this deal.

This consortium also plan to add their sons to the board of directors, who I`m sure will take big wages as directors, sounds very Glazer/Kroenke esque to me.

Kenyons consortium are chancers, looking to pick up a PL club on the cheap using loans, invest nothing whilst using club money to pay for the club and make a big profit in a few years. As has been said previously money will be saved, my worry is they will scale back the stadium or reduce the quality as these guys simply do not have the money to own a PL club.

Moshiri has failed but lets not champion these guys because they aren`t Moshiri, there are plenty more buyers out there with considerable wealth. Thanks for taking time to read....

???

No wiser words have been spoken.

It is terrifying, to think we could get worse owners than Moshiri AND Kenwright. For all Moshiri`s failings he had the money to put in and fund our losses, we still have money to spend but cant due to the way it was spent previously. Under these US chancers we simply wouldnt have the money to spend, just what we made which some may say is good but it is going back to the BK days when we hit a glass ceiling.

None of the Kenyon Consortium are what I call Premier League wealthy, only Kaminski is considered a billionaire but his money isn`t actual cash it is property.

With this in mind they personally can not afford to buy Everton, they will buy Everton with loans which they may or may not put back on to the club as debt, as the Glazers have done, or they will take 10s of millions out of the club each year to pay these loans. Either way the club and us the supporters are paying for them to buy Everton.

The stadium will come as a loan of some sort, they don`t have the money to pay for this themselves.

This means they are putting nearly £1bn debt on to Everton to buy it directly or indirectly, to me that is very very worrying indeed.

Under Moshiri, when we get to the point FFP has been cleared and the big losses for the last 2/3 years have gone we will be free to go out and spend as we wish again, under these new owners it will not work like that, we will need to still be within our means and penny pinching forever more stuck in another 30 years of decline. The reason I say that is because Infrastructure of the club isn`t part of FFP and can be improved and scaled up as the owner wants but if you have owners that cant build that infrastructure the club becomes very limited and doesnt move with the times or grow.

Everyone points to the need for Everton to be run better, we all agree with that and we are seeing the signs of learning from past failings, Thelwell is free to do his job and the new structure around FF and the academy show professionalism and the best people for them jobs are getting them. Kenyon has run 2 of the biggest PL clubs successfully but I`m not sure he will be involved at Everton becuase he doesnt want to move back up north. He says as much in articles I have read, he is purely brokering this deal.

This consortium also plan to add their sons to the board of directors, who I`m sure will take big wages as directors, sounds very Glazer/Kroenke esque to me.

Kenyons consortium are chancers, looking to pick up a PL club on the cheap using loans, invest nothing whilst using club money to pay for the club and make a big profit in a few years. As has been said previously money will be saved, my worry is they will scale back the stadium or reduce the quality as these guys simply do not have the money to own a PL club.

Moshiri has failed but lets not champion these guys because they aren`t Moshiri, there are plenty more buyers out there with considerable wealth. Thanks for taking time to read....
Agree..the worrying thing for me was in the article they only thing they mentioned was building hotels around BMD, no mention of improving Everton

Hmmm bringing up Benitez again whilst claiming others are the obsessed ones :coffee: @Saint Domingo

Some of you are brainwashed that Moshiri is the worst owner of all time and that anyone including a bloke in a Manchester bedsit will be an upgrade.

As more details of these real estate venture Capitalists come out in the press the more your cult look very silly hitching your wagons to this lot.

No billionaires

No football experience

The money man behind the deal nearly going bankrupt a decade ago

Putting their frat boy sons on the board despite zero experience in sports background or even high end business.

No proof of funds

No details of what they would invest in the club / squad and if any investment would include bank loans put out on the club or not.

Terrifying stuff.

Stop making things up. And stop tagging Saint Domingo into everything because he’s probably sick to death of you spamming him and thinks you’re an absolute weirdo but is too polite to tell you. Luckily I’m not and will do it for him.

Stop making things up. And stop tagging Saint Domingo into everything because he’s probably sick to death of you spamming him and thinks you’re an absolute weirdo but is too polite to tell you. Luckily I’m not and will do it for him.

You really have no self awareness do you champ?

You follow me around the forum like a horny mutt looking to get his leg owa - completely normal behaviour lol

You've hitched your wagon on to this group because you dont like Moshiri - own it.

Said it plenty.

Moshiri is almost the perfect owner.

If he'd have viewed Everton as any other business he's involved with, the first priority would have been to attract the very best people in to run that business for him.

Instead, he allowed the fella that's gradually ran the business into the ground remain in charge.

That's on Moshiri. His biggest failure.

Said it plenty.

Moshiri is almost the perfect owner.

If he'd have viewed Everton as any other business he's involved with, the first priority would have been to attract the very best people in to run that business for him.

Instead, he allowed the fella that's gradually ran the business into the ground remain in charge.

That's on Moshiri. His biggest failure.

Another failure has been making almost all of the football decisions when he doesn’t know anything about football. So he’s actually nowhere near perfect when you really think about it. A positive has been that he has a rich mate.

Hmmm bringing up Benitez again whilst claiming others are the obsessed ones :coffee: @Saint Domingo

Some of you are brainwashed that Moshiri is the worst owner of all time and that anyone including a bloke in a Manchester bedsit will be an upgrade.

As more details of these real estate venture Capitalists come out in the press the more your cult look very silly hitching your wagons to this lot.

No billionaires

No football experience

The money man behind the deal nearly going bankrupt a decade ago

Putting their frat boy sons on the board despite zero experience in sports background or even high end business.

No proof of funds

No details of what they would invest in the club / squad and if any investment would include bank loans put out on the club or not.

Terrifying stuff.
I didn't mention him though.

I haven't hitched my wagon to them either. I'm really skeptical about them and would prefer we don't have people linked to far right nutjobs as owners.

I also believe moshiri is crap at running a football club.

I'd prefer neither of them to be honest and I'm hopeful one of the supposedly interested 'other groups' is a better option.

It must hurt you that @Saint Domingo has thrown his backing behind Frank.

I didn't mention him though.

I haven't hitched my wagon to them though. I'm really skeptical about them and would prefer we don't have people linked to far right nutjobs as owners.

I also believe moshiri is crap at running a football club.

I'd prefer neither of them to be honest and I'm hopeful one of the supposedly interested 'other groups' is a better option.

It must hurt you that @Saint Domingo has thrown his backing behind Frank.

The truth isn’t allowed around here, only lies and slander.

Another failure has been making almost all of the football decisions when he doesn’t know anything about football. So he’s actually nowhere near perfect when you really think about it. A positive has been that he has a rich mate.
I disagree, he's made 'some' football decisions, but the biggest failing is backing virtually every manager with what they wanted and no overriding vision.

If he'd have appointed the right people they'd highly likely offer more pushback than the current occupants of the boardroom who are just delighted to be involved and get well paid at the same time.

Zero accountability. They even mark their own homework.

I disagree, he's made 'some' football decisions, but the biggest failing is backing virtually every manager with what they wanted and no overriding vision.

If he'd have appointed the right people they'd highly likely offer more pushback than the current occupants of the boardroom who are just delighted to be involved and get well paid at the same time.

Zero accountability. They even mark their own homework.
It's simply down to the fact they are terrified he will/would pull the plug on the stadium project. Tbh its no way to run any business as it means we will always just plod along because nobody is ever going to question anything. Even if Kenwright did question something whats Moshiri going to say to him, "Bill mate, you have like 2% of shares and I have 90%+ so koff basically"

It's simply down to the fact they are terrified he will/would pull the plug on the stadium project. Tbh its no way to run any business as it means we will always just plod along because nobody is ever going to question anything. Even if Kenwright did question something whats Moshiri going to say to him, "Bill mate, you have like 2% of shares and I have 90%+ so koff basically"
I honestly think the Chair is more worried about the plug being pulled on him than any stadium development.

He's done remarkably well convincing thousands of Evertonians that he has the clubs best Interests at heart.

Those best interests involve him being front and centre.

Anyway, off topic. I can feel my anger rising a bit lol

Edit.... It's the board thread..... Silly me.

Koff Kenwright