The Everton Board Thread

I’m not against anyone taking over just don’t know why an Arab or anyone would better? Yes they would probably have more funds but if the right people are not in the right positions at the club then it doesn’t matter as we are experiencing right now!

500mil pissed up the wall.

If you’d of told me 6 years ago we would spend half a billion quid in the next 6 years I would of been sure we at least had a piece of silverware or been in Europe a couple of times, but no, nada! We fought relegation just 6 weeks ago.

The running of the club is more important than the wealth, if we can get both fantastic whether that’s an Arab, American or whoever.

I would take Kenyons consortium if he was involved as chairman/CEO or any high role over say Arabs who would keep Kenwright and co.
They wouldn’t they get rid of Kenwright and co.. no idea why Moshiri kept him totally idiotic

I think we need to concern ourselves with stabilising the club at this point tbh. It’s going to be a long and gruelling road to recovery from the Moshiri era.
Not really.

We showed where we just about stand toward the end of the season with the wins over bigger clubs that we got. That's not to say we're good, just that we're closer to top half standard than bottom half....and that's not to say we wont finish bottom half next season either.

We need a lot of cash spent well. There's no recovery in penury and being good book keepers. With all the investment about we'll be cemented into the bottom half soon enough.

I’m not against anyone taking over just don’t know why an Arab or anyone would better? Yes they would probably have more funds but if the right people are not in the right positions at the club then it doesn’t matter as we are experiencing right now!

500mil pissed up the wall.

If you’d of told me 6 years ago we would spend half a billion quid in the next 6 years I would of been sure we at least had a piece of silverware or been in Europe a couple of times, but no, nada! We fought relegation just 6 weeks ago.

The running of the club is more important than the wealth, if we can get both fantastic whether that’s an Arab, American or whoever.

I would take Kenyons consortium if he was involved as chairman/CEO or any high role over say Arabs who would keep Kenwright and co.
Yes, but it's obvious that good governance + cash to spend is better than good governance + not much to spend.

Not really.

We showed where we just about stand toward the end of the season with the wins over bigger clubs that we got. That's not to say we're good, just that we're closer to top half standard than bottom half....and that's not to say we wont finish bottom half next season either.

We need a lot of cash spent well. There's no recovery in penury and being good book keepers. With all the investment about we'll be cemented into the bottom half soon enough.
We missed DCL for most of the season and Mina, had they both been fit all season your looking at probably 10-20 more points maybe

We missed DCL for most of the season and Mina, had they both been fit all season your looking at probably 10-20 more points maybe
...the Benitez factor was the main reason we ended up in a relegation fight.

An Everton team even with a lot of injuries could be expected to get more than the 21 or so we got in the period he was here. The club was torn asunder with opposition to him and it made itself felt in performances.

An Everton team even with a lot of injuries could be expected to get more than the 21 or so we got in the period he was here. The club was torn asunder with opposition to him and it made itself felt in performances.
LOL

Not really.

But we need to become good book keepers in order to be allowed to spend loads again don’t we? We’ve already pissed a fortune up the wall, clearly money alone isn’t the answer to our problems.

The appointment of him stands head and shoulders at the top of Moshiri’s long, long, long list of failures.