The Everton Board Thread

We could still be championship with Moshiri, lets not ignore the fact its a good possibility we might struggle next season again

…yep, I think Lampard has left a lot to be desired and he could come under pressure next season. It could be difficult.

The major plus is we have a manager who seems happy to work with others in the club and not against them. That could make the big difference between mid-table and relegation.

…yep, I think Lampard has left a lot to be desired and he could come under pressure next season. It could be difficult.

The major plus is we have a manager who seems happy to work with others in the club and not against them. That could make the big difference between mid-table and relegation.

If we sack Lampard next season then we’re 100% going down. We may well go down if he’s given the season as well, but if we’re in a position where we’re sacking him midway through it’s guaranteed imo. We can’t afford any more upheaval, Sunderland tried that tactic and it catches up with you eventually.

They will have seen the togetherness brought about by Lampard and his staff. No new owner will get rid.
Lampard must be given a chance. If he plays himself out of a job, so be it. But he must be given a chance. The earliest change possible that wouldn't be certifiably insane is the World Cup break. Lampard will know that this is the danger point for him. He must get through that. If he does, he has got a chance. But a bad start to the season and his tenure could go south very quickly...

If we sack Lampard next season then we’re 100% going down. We may well go down if he’s given the season as well, but if we’re in a position where we’re sacking him midway through it’s guaranteed imo. We can’t afford any more upheaval, Sunderland tried that tactic and it catches up with you eventually.

….I agree, Mike. I have high hopes for him, he’s a very bright man and I hope he‘s learning from his mistakes. From a club perspective, he’s ideal to repair the internal divisions and turmoil caused by his predecessor. I do think we’ll struggle on the pitch but I hope we are safe enough for Lampard to develop.

….I agree, Mike. I have high hopes for him, he’s a very bright man and I hope he‘s learning from his mistakes. From a club perspective, he’s ideal to repair the internal divisions and turmoil caused by his predecessor. I do think we’ll struggle on the pitch but I hope we are safe enough for Lampard to develop.

He’s the only manager I’ve personally felt a connection with since the early days of Moyes. Martinez was fake and I could never take to him, Koeman was never interested, Allardyce was Allardyce, Silva was as charismatic as beige wallpaper, even Ancelotti I never felt deep down was here because he genuinely wanted to be. Less said about the large one the better.