The Everton Board Thread

I'd be more worried if this was coming from Joyce or King.
5F621250-0213-4F01-8134-91F6C40AFBD3.png

If they didn't think success / stability could be restored they wouldn't be getting involved at all. It's their area of expertise so they obviously back themselves to do just that.
Just my guess, but I think if they have a direct nominee, it would be Pete Taylor. He is MSP's lead in supporting new investments. I do think they'll take somewhat of a hands-on role, and I'd welcome that. The club needs it's hand held by people who know what they're about.

The club is in limbo until Moshiri decides who’s in (or out) of the board. No players in. No players sold.
Not even a sniff at the new kit.
Any word on new investment? I’ve not heard anything since the shakeup.

What a load of gibberish, you organise a protest with 1000s go on. You can’t make people come and at least they tried.

I wanna see you do better. Go on you make a group and let’s see
@davek
Sorry Dave but @Goat and @MrGrumpy have a valid point… you come on here and pontificate endlessly about how the likes of the AllTogetherNow and NSNOW groups do things wrongly in your opinion yet, we see very little from you in the way of alternate suggestions.
As Grumpy says, let’s see you form an action/protest group and do a significantly better job than they’re doing.

Last edited:
@davek
Sorry Dave but @Goat and @MrGrumpy have a valid point… you come here and pontificate endlessly about how the likes of the AllTogetherNow and NSNOW groups do things wrongly in your opinion yet, we see very little from you in the way of alternate suggestions.
As Grumpy says, let’s see you form an action/protest group and do a significantly better job than they’re doing.
Come now, Andy!

The majority are happy to snipe from the sidelines rather than get involved!

I also post on another forum and most of the debate around the protests surrounds poor grammar used on the banners, honestly..... It's like the Latin lesson from Life of Brian.

There was another long debate over the kids carrying the "If you tolerate this then your children will be next" banner.
How it was a disgrace that children were forced to carry a banner that was taken from a song highlighting the dangers of creeping fascism! Honest to god!

Top many beard stroking cool liberals taking pot shots at protesters, not enough rabid, pissed off football fans.

By the way, I'm not implying @davek is a beard stroking liberal, far from it but rather than criticise I wish people would share ideas.

Well done to everybody who have been involved with or supported the protests.

@davek
Sorry Dave but @Goat and @MrGrumpy have a valid point… you come on here and pontificate endlessly about how the likes of the AllTogetherNow and NSNOW groups do things wrongly in your opinion yet, we see very little from you in the way of alternate suggestions.
Joking aren’t you?

Just Daves usual contrarian garbage.