The Everton Board Thread

I've personally no issue with Kenwright. His position as Chairman is not the reason for us being crap at football.
He's the one constant in our decades of decline.

He's constantly pitched a "it's the best we can do," unquestioning, unambitious mindset. He loves the thought of being a plucky, cosy underdog football club doing it's best with limited means.

I've personally no issue with Kenwright. His position as Chairman is not the reason for us being crap at football.

Be careful what you wish for. In a sport that's rapidly going down the pan, whilst selling its soul to whichever corporation/sovereign wealth fund bids highest, I think it's actually quite nice to have an Evertonian as head of the board. Whether he's a bit of an egotistic bell or not.

I'm prepared for a lot of middle fingers here, but that's ok, I guess they're all from bigger bloos than me.
This is great bait.

Be careful what you wish for. In a sport that's rapidly going down the pan, whilst selling its soul to whichever corporation/sovereign wealth fund bids highest, I think it's actually quite nice to have an Evertonian as head of the board. Whether he's a bit of an egotistic bell or not.

I'm prepared for a lot of middle fingers here, but that's ok, I guess they're all from bigger bloos than me.
I seem to recall you rating Michael Keane quite highly. Carlin multi perhaps?

I see a notification from Everton this morning about updates on the board. I see this. I think "yeah, that sums up Everton"
Screenshot_20230623-062506.webp

See the club plants starting their work hey....no issue with the odious one...jesus...risk getting a new chairman..jesus......

MSP have raised £130 mill from a pool of 13 investors in investment and have registered a newly-formed company, MSP EFC Investors LC.

A SEC ‘Form D’ has been filed and is a considerable development and points to the announcement of a deal being imminent. A Form D must be filed within 15 days of the sale of securities with the date of first sale being the date on which the investor is ‘irrevocably contractually committed to invest’. Moorad was the signatory on the Form D, with MSP EFC Investors GP LLC, MSP Sports Advisors LLC, Najafi and Moorad all named as related parties.

This link mentions the investment may be used in part to fund transfers:

For those of you who enjoy the SEC EDGAR search function, you can find the disclosures here: https://www.sec.gov/edgar/browse/?CIK=1981541

It's happening

'Be careful what you wish for' has been the glue that has stuck Bills behind to his chair for decades

While that Moshiri quote lives in infamy. He said we'll get a forward in mid-Jan. We had Danjuma though the door afterwards and it was hijacked. It's classic Everton but you can't account for stuff like that.
There was almost a week of the window left when Danjuma went to Tottenham, and he isn't even a proper striker anyway.

It would have been like having two Grays.

We are more than halfway down the pan through Kenwright and struggling to get out, if he stays on the struggling will stop and he will finally flush us down.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back