The Everton Board Thread

I’m sorry, in what world do you believe Moshiri has ever wanted Kenwright gone?
He looked set to depart the football club a couple of weeks ago according to plenty of people with Moshiri seemingly fine with it, only reason he's still here is because Farhad has soiled himself and panicked resulting in him staying on until the MSP stuff is sorted

MSP have raised £130 mill from a pool of 13 investors in investment and have registered a newly-formed company, MSP EFC Investors LC.

A SEC ‘Form D’ has been filed and is a considerable development and points to the announcement of a deal being imminent. A Form D must be filed within 15 days of the sale of securities with the date of first sale being the date on which the investor is ‘irrevocably contractually committed to invest’. Moorad was the signatory on the Form D, with MSP EFC Investors GP LLC, MSP Sports Advisors LLC, Najafi and Moorad all named as related parties.

This link mentions the investment may be used in part to fund transfers:

This is pretty significant TBH, in a ll the furore over Bill.

I've personally no issue with Kenwright. His position as Chairman is not the reason for us being crap at football.

Be careful what you wish for. In a sport that's rapidly going down the pan, whilst selling its soul to whichever corporation/sovereign wealth fund bids highest, I think it's actually quite nice to have an Evertonian as head of the board. Whether he's a bit of an egotistic bell or not.

I'm prepared for a lot of middle fingers here, but that's ok, I guess they're all from bigger bloos than me.

download (12).webp

MSP have raised £130 mill from a pool of 13 investors in investment and have registered a newly-formed company, MSP EFC Investors LC.

A SEC ‘Form D’ has been filed and is a considerable development and points to the announcement of a deal being imminent. A Form D must be filed within 15 days of the sale of securities with the date of first sale being the date on which the investor is ‘irrevocably contractually committed to invest’. Moorad was the signatory on the Form D, with MSP EFC Investors GP LLC, MSP Sports Advisors LLC, Najafi and Moorad all named as related parties.

This link mentions the investment may be used in part to fund transfers:

How much wiggle room do we have with the financial restrictions to spend though?

I've personally no issue with Kenwright. His position as Chairman is not the reason for us being crap at football.

Be careful what you wish for. In a sport that's rapidly going down the pan, whilst selling its soul to whichever corporation/sovereign wealth fund bids highest, I think it's actually quite nice to have an Evertonian as head of the board. Whether he's a bit of an egotistic bell or not.

I'm prepared for a lot of middle fingers here, but that's ok, I guess they're all from bigger bloos than me.
So his 'leadership' over the last couple of decades hasn't contributed to this at all mate? o_O

He looked set to depart the football club a couple of weeks ago according to plenty of people with Moshiri seemingly fine with it, only reason he's still here is because Farhad has soiled himself and panicked resulting in him staying on until the MSP stuff is sorted

See you in 2 years when Bill is still here.

A close friend of mine shares a very similar view to yours. I don't agree with it, but that's the beauty of opinion I guess. Personally, I think he's no Evertonian, he's all about himself. If we were to go down last season, there'd have been a small part of him that would've been secretly made up, just because it would've potentially allowed himself the chance to save the day and help bring us back up. It's all about him, me, me, me.

This is the most awful take I’ve ever read on this forum.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back