The Everton Board Thread

Everton Football Club can confirm that Sarvar Ismailov has stepped down from his duties for personal and health reasons
Ey Uncle Uz, get me out of this joke of a club before I throw me meself out of the Liver Building, place is an absolute shambles, there’s some arl arse rambling on about acting and keeps calling me luv or darling, some old crank wearing his grandsons ripped jeans, and some arl girl keeps asking me for charity sponsorships, you told me it was the Hollywood of football you lying old get

Moshiri could boot Kenwright out overnight if he wanted too

The fact he hasn’t is baffling
Yes his biggest mistake at the club, should have cleaned them all out, he must now and deal with successful people at the top of business. And understand the importance. He still can do it, but I can’t see it happening anytime soon

Moshiri must be the only person in football who considers Benitez a Hollywood manager, but then we already knew that he's a very strange man indeed.

Benitez hasn't even had a sniff of a top 6 PL job since the interim role he had at Chelsea that's usually reserved for Guus Hiddink, considering he pretty much begs for every job that comes up. Why have Spurs or Arsenal never considered him for example? Or Liverpool not even considered him back since FSG have been there when they've needed managers? Even when Klopp got it, Carlo was the other name on the shortlist. When Rodgers got it, it was Martinez.

He was unemployed after just being bounced out of China. He's hardly an A-list manager anymore, hasn't been for a long time.

Last edited:
Benitez hasn't even had a sniff of a top 6 PL job since the interim role he had at Chelsea that's usually reserved for Guus Hiddink, considering he pretty much begs for every job that comes up. Why have Spurs or Arsenal never considered him for example? Or Liverpool not even considered him back since FSG have been there when they've needed managers? He was unemployed after just being bounced out of China. He's hardly an A-list manager anymore, hasn't been for a long time.
Unfortunately we are no longer an "A-list"club anymore either.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back