The Everton Board Thread

Bobble mentioned it before...Mosh wants to sell his shares so he's no the only one investing. The consortium were looking at that but then made a move to buy wholesale.

It fell through. There's others looking in. Personally have always felt he'll sell a large chunk to someone soon but won't sell up completely.

Bobble mentioned it before...Mosh wants to sell his shares so he's no the only one investing. The consortium were looking at that but then made a move to buy wholesale.

It fell through. There's others looking in. Personally have always felt he'll sell a large chunk to someone soon but won't sell up completely.
Let him keep 10% as long as we have a new owner/major shareholder and no Kenwright that would be just fantastic.

We still considering Bobble a source at this point?

Very interesting.

Is there any point? Uefa have well and truly pulled the ladder up with ffp, so unless you are state owned and can have dodgy sponsorship deals, you are just treading water with no way to spend cash.
That's exactly the point.

Being state owned is the only way around FFP.

PSG/Qatar Airways - 70m Euro a year
Man City/Etihad - 67.5m Pounds a year

Obviously our lack of European football means we're worth nothing like that, but even half would be absolutely massive for our balance sheet.

Factor in UEFA having a miserable track record when taking on state owned clubs neither they or the PL would bat an eyelid.

If I were a Billionaire I'd sponsor us for 30m a year for a blank shirt and 10m sleeve sponsor saying 'Kenwright out'

Sadly, I'm not.

That's exactly the point.

Being state owned is the only way around FFP.

PSG/Qatar Airways - 70m Euro a year
Man City/Etihad - 67.5m Pounds a year

Obviously our lack of European football means we're worth nothing like that, but even half would be absolutely massive for our balance sheet.

Factor in UEFA having a miserable track record when taking on state owned clubs neither they or the PL would bat an eyelid.

If I were a Billionaire I'd sponsor us for 30m a year for a blank shirt and 10m sleeve sponsor saying 'Kenwright out'

Sadly, I'm not.
Just LOVE that sleeve sponsor idea @BNJ1878. Maybe @maccavennie can reignite his consortium and find ways of funding it

we need it soon as we won’t be doing a thing until