The Everton Board Thread

Literally stopped reading after this blatant lie
Div.
Read this.
Only Lukaku, good enough to get in this squad out of this bunch, perhaps Baines.
Arguments against for anyone else.
No way were we keeping Rom, even if we're successful, with Pogba and Raiola grooming him.

Why reply, pointlessly?
I'm not gonna read your reply to this, nurrr nurrrrr.

'Sake

Div.
Read this.
Only Lukaku, good enough to get in this squad out of this bunch, perhaps Baines.
No way were we keeping Rom, even if we're successful, with Pogba and Raiola grooming him.

Why reply, pointlessly?

'Sake
Hahaha ok mert

Squad and Academy are not worse now.
Rubbish.
Squad needed investment. We've had it with Moshiri. Then Blown it. State of plan now is Still better than the mess we were in, pre-Moshiri.
He is no saviour. Had made mistakes. Deserves criticism for decisions. But he can make worse if he wants. His money.
We have to lump it. Unless the Clown is coming out again for a walk up Spellow Lane.

Bar Rooney. Who previously had to be sold to save club's skin. Academy been far below par for years. Unless you class Osman and Ebrell as success stories.

Short memories.

Horrendous mentality this. “His” money is going to incur our football club serious penalties for breaching league rules. For that, we are the ones that suffer, the fans, not this jumped up rich buffoon.

Yeah. Still not yours.
In practical terms probably not, though if I pay money into the Clubs coffers, it will be in a pipeline of money that will pay off any debt.
We invest a lot of intangible emotion - and a small amount of money
With Moshiri - its the other way around
But existentially it is all our debt...“No man is an island, entire of itself; every man is a piece of the continent, a part of the main...
We are Everton - shares, ownership details are just that - mere details.
Else what's the point

In practical terms probably not, though if I pay money into the Clubs coffers, it will be in a pipeline of money that will pay off any debt.
We invest a lot of intangible emotion - and a small amount of money
With Moshiri - its the other way around
But existentially it is all our debt...“No man is an island, entire of itself; every man is a piece of the continent, a part of the main...
We are Everton - shares, ownership details are just that - mere details.
Else what's the point
OK Bill.

If anyone on here is a shareholder and can get on AGM zoom then please stream it on twitch or something as I'm dying to see if it's carefully scripted or if someone will actually ask a difficult question to hold people to account.

We should rename this the 'Everton Bored' thread. Because I'm completely fed up with this club, and I'm sure I'm not alone. Most clubs at least have a bit of a bounce when they spend hundreds of millions of pounds. We've somehow managed to go backwards. We are a rudderless ship

We should rename this the 'Everton Bored' thread. Because I'm completely fed up with this club, and I'm sure I'm not alone. Most clubs at least have a bit of a bounce when they spend hundreds of millions of pounds. We've somehow managed to go backwards. We are a rudderless ship
Feel exactly the same. All my posts are miserable, negative. I can't feel any other way. This club has run me into the ground. I'm even hating all footy these days.

Div.
Read this.

Why reply, pointlessly?

'Sake

I’m not following this discussion but are you saying that Stones, Jags, Barry, Osman, McCarthy, Barkley
, Pienaar etc (as they were) wouldn’t get in our squad?

Well, there's certainly been a lot of mistakes.

What you can't take away from Moshiri is the confidence gained in this stadium development.

You just get the feeling it's being done very professionally

And don't have any doubts that it's going to be achieved (as much as we like to laugh and joke "It's Everton"....)

That's a big result for the club! He deserves credit for that.

It must also be said that you can't accuse him of being shy to spend money (even though there's been SOOOOO much wasted).

Unfortunately for him, though he threw a lot of money away in signings like Iwobi, (which you know is a bad deal when Arsenal fans are laughing their heads off from day 1),

Then there's Walcott, Bolasie etc...

He did also try to get players like Klaasen (Ajax captain that showed a lot of promise), Siggurdson, Moise Kean, Gomes.

In hindsight, they've not worked out but things could have been very different.

I don't know what the solution is and we can only hope things improve going forward & that he learns from his mistakes (in the transfer window, in the DOF & manager choices).