The Everton Board Thread

I think that pathway is too broad.

That man is only leaving in a box.
Sadly, I think you're right.

He's the cockroach of English football.

A scavenger who's only goal is self preservation.

"He saved us!“

“He's an Evertonian!“

Clap! Clap! Clap!

It disgusts me that we have a sizeable number of fans who refuse to acknowledge he's the common thread in the clubs near 3 decade slow slide to the bottom.

"He saved us!“

“He's an Evertonian!“

Clap! Clap! Clap!

It disgusts me that we have a sizeable number of fans who refuse to acknowledge he's the common thread in the clubs near 3 decade slow slide to the bottom.
Can’t wait till that picture of him on the main stand is ripped down and used for Bommy wood, even that shows you wot a ego maniac he is putting that up as if him buying us is somthing to celebrate or some important milestone

"He saved us!“

“He's an Evertonian!“

Clap! Clap! Clap!

Some like to use it to wind others up really. I think most acknowledge the issues and they give themselves away eventually when they gladly call out problems at other clubs, particularly anything to do with our “neighbours”. Best just to laugh it off otherwise it will just aggravate.

This past summer I think showed what some are about, particularly some in “fan media” , it’s all about self indulgence to a few folk but they won’t be honest and admit it. Let them get on with it, a fair number of blues are not daft and see through it all.

Two ways Kenwright leaves this club - new owner boots him, or he dies, that simple.
I understand peoples pessimism regarding getting him out, but if we do get a credible new owner, such an entity or individual can't look at Kenwright's record here and conclude that it is in the clubs best interests for him to be retained, on any professional and fiduciary level.

It would be an immediate and critical red flag against a new owner if they chose to retain him. A devastating reflection on them.

Change will come, it doesn't necessarily mean positive change, but it will come nonetheless. We are just kept waiting longer than others.

Some like to use it to wind others up really. I think most acknowledge the issues and they give themselves away eventually when they gladly call out problems at other clubs, particularly anything to do with our “neighbours”. Best just to laugh it off otherwise it will just aggravate.

This past summer I think showed what some are about, particularly some in “fan media” , it’s all about self indulgence to a few folk but they won’t be honest and admit it. Let them get on with it, a fair number of blues are not daft and see through it all.
But I'm not talking about online stuff.

I'm talking about fellas in the pub. People who sit within a 10 seat radius at the match.

So many or completely oblivious to what's going on and only get there Everton news from the official website or Denise lovely newsletters.

I wish I was so ignorant.

Nearly 7 years since a billionaire took control, they’ve not only kept there jobs but they have monumentally ballsed up the greatest chance this club ever had of dining remotely close to the top table , and there still here , any other club they’d have been chased out long ago, il be partying for days when these losers are removed,also all those who protect and act as sycophants for the chairman can do one aswell