The Everton Board Thread

But I'm not talking about online stuff.

I'm talking about fellas in the pub. People who sit within a 10 seat radius at the match.

So many or completely oblivious to what's going on and only get there Everton news from the official website or Denise lovely newsletters.

I wish I was so ignorant.

I wasn’t aware of what you meant regarding online. The Echo is guilty of refusing to acknowledge issues and that’s the main local newspaper.

There is ignorant people here too, try to have a reasonable discussion end they can’t even give you the courtesy of a reply most of the time.

We made 10 million on Brazils number 9. When are these lads and the owner gonna come under some pressure again?
How can you put Moshiri under pressure when he probably doesn't even set foot in the UK let alone Goodison.

I'm not saying your sentiment is wrong but getting him to sell up and move on isn't going to be easy, if at all possible until he gets a real offer

How can you put Moshiri under pressure when he probably doesn't even set foot in the UK let alone Goodison.

I'm not saying your sentiment is wrong but getting him to sell up and move on isn't going to be easy, if at all possible until he gets a real offer
I mean the fact that he hasn't been at a game since pre Covid suggests he knew Rafael was a risky move and seeing it fail, he definitely feels under pressure

I mean the fact that he hasn't been at a game since pre Covid suggests he knew Rafael was a risky move and seeing it fail, he definitely feels under pressure
This is a good point this, I bet he never once in person seen Everton under Rafael and witnessed how toxic it was. Appoint a unpopular manager but not have the guts to deal with the fall out himself.

Finding another owner happy to Keeping Bill and his cronies on will be the hardest sell

This board is the biggest enemy that Everton football club has by miles and Moshiri is to clueless and gullible to see it. Kenwright, Baxendale and the rest of the stupid squad will see us in the lower leagues or even liquidated if they're given enough time to do so. They're parasites, small lowly creatures that can't exist on their own and so attach themselves to something warm blooded and sentient so they can drain the life from it before moving onto their next victim.